campaign women in poker.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see in poker rooms as there are few women playing poker, I would like to see a lot of games because I think even patience and sensitivity that women can be great players in poker.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Obviously, women are not inferior to men.
This was proved by Olivia Boeree, Vanessa Rousso, Celina Lin.
I think, it is very cool, when more and more girls play poker.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see in poker rooms as there are few women playing poker, I would like to see a lot of games because I think even patience and sensitivity that women can be great players in poker.

I think this is more true for a lively game - where women can act as subtle psychologists and game watchers.

online poker requires more math - men are traditionally better at it.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am female that plays both online and live games. I do find there is a difference in both.
When playing live games men tend to want to try to outplay every move you make. Mostly it is the older men at the table(50 and up). I like to have these guys in the the when I have the nuts. I always get paid. LOL
Online most of the time no one knows your gender and you can play your game and no one will take shots at you because of your gender.

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many rooms that currently upload exclusive freeroll for women, this initiative is good to attract more women to the world of poker.

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great idea, I also think so-the female side should also show their superiority