Break from Poker

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Guys, How many of you are here who are in Poker vacation ?
Currently i am not playing any real cash game or tournament due to shortage of financial .and only playing some free roll tournament not regularly because poker is in my blood whether it is free or cash game i am always interested.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in such vacation for around 2 months now. It happens every year during the summer. When you have such great weather outdoor i simply can't be at home playing poker.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider poker to be a hobby. when I have good banckroll. I do my best to increase it and preserve it. otherwise I don't mind playing on frerrolls. the most important thing is to have fun when you play and to improve your level. as long as I'm not on a beach with white sand and a cocktail in my hand. I do not consider myself on vacation.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that you need to take a break from time to time from everything. Even from poker. I do this myself when I find something more interesting to do.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the moment I don't play poker either I took a break I'm recovering my strength and energy I have big plans and goals that I want to achieve in poker

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I`d like to take vacantion,but it costs me great efforts and seems impossible!

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I will be on poker vacation during hunting season which is comming up in a few weeks. Rest of year I play daily!

B_D_Cout

B_D_Cout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m taking a cash play vacation for the same reason. Play some freerolls a few times a week. Partially financial, part just a break. Enjoy playing but too much of anything can be draining

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Yeah, you could also count me in as well.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have any money either I play freerolls