PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
At this particular point in time I am playing the 888 CC Free-roll and watching Mel Gibson as "Braveheart". It struck me at once that a lot of my poker play is a lot like that. I mean I know that I will probably lose, but I still give it the shot!
"They may take my chips, but they cannot take away my pride!"
How often do you feel like that and do you follow it or calmly muck?

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Witch woman you like. Both have land. Meet in Duluth, Minnesota for government negotiations. But both know they have to do kill. The division. sixteen thousand each division in Duluth, Minnesota. ARAB,INDIAN,CREO,MEXICAN,WHITE,DARK WHITE,BLACK,ORENTAL,OTHER,ANIMAL,MACHINE.MALIEN,GODD,GAUD,GAHD, and GAWD. Two hundred and fifty six total. The area where you come from matters. forty thousand from countries other then the states goes by area of country. Eight fifty a each state except Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Minnesota. They get more cause its the area were in charge of according to Sarah Palen. It was a big election tudo.

B

bigdoggg325

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im actually relate to Robert the Bruce. Well his brother, good movie even thou it pertrays us as back stabbers.