ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello friends. In my other post I said that for my partypoker it was the best poker room right now, but one of the members reminded me about the existence of bots. Partypoker has admitted this but has also fought against them, in addition to giving money back to its players. Unlike other rooms where I imagine that these bots also exist but they do not support it. What do you think of this?

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think bots are common for sure. It may seem like sites would wants bots (higher volume - more rake) but I think they actually lose more in the long run from players not redepositing. So I think most sites try combat bots

thebigdrodney

thebigdrodney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bots are out there for sure, some sites do a better job then others countering the bot scripts.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I would like to see concrete cases in which poker rooms act in their elimination.

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What makes you think there are bots? Perhaps thay are just winning regs.

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker rooms should take care of this thing, because it can't happen.
It's unacceptable.

F

FergusDec

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Besides generally identifying them through play, is there any software or program that can help identify a bot?

Thanks

brains12341

brains12341

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree and also believe there there are alot of bots on sites. When i play i generally just try to get as high as i can, cause i believe the software is designed to favor bots to some extent alot of the time. When i go deep, i switch to all in or fold moatly as my playstyle, not allowing bots to jump easy flops with crap cards. It works alot as they cant predict a possibility of winning without the flop to give their 2 cards a % chance.