bot?

K

kened2112

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm stunned, honestly I do not know if it was very beginner or was a bot but honestly I do not see the reason why in this hand: increase the blind 4 times the player A that is next to my right redoubles my bet and the player B who is next pays the redoubled When I noticed that player A has a low stack, I just landed him all in because for obvious reasons he had good cards but not better than mine so he would pay me player B was less predictable so he was between paid with cards from a range of J up to K or I was paying with a pair or just retiring but it turns out that when you show cards you pay with a K and a 6 of a different suit, and that you get a full house I think it's a lot of coincidence, can someone tell me if I'm wrong or it was just luck?

Attachments

• aaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaa.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 46
S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is freeroll here you can see even pre-flop all-in with hand like 72o against AA and 7 will win.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I doubt very much that any bot gets into playing a $ 50 freeroll comparing the complexity / benefit is something that simply will not happen. On the other hand, being a freeroll, people usually pay with anything, since they are not losing the buyin nor have they paid anything to participate. So in my opinion you have only had bad luck.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to free-rolls.

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
your case is another but that happens more when the opponent has more chips than you if they go all in preflop the system helps in a high rank to which more chips you have. but seeing the graph you had more chips but I will say something the AA are not invincible tend to lose but if it happens a lot in pokerstars what I just told you luck for the next

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Illogical games, nonsense call,often occurs freerolls, these peoples are just having fun!

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Bot folds there! :burnout:

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a bot. Not a full house.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Designing bots to take over the freeroll game. :rock:

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If people will be making bots in order to play a freeroll with 50$ prizepool with a field of several thousands then online poker is dead officially and forever.

The hand is a standard freeroll hand where it seems like you both don't know combinations. Check some articles for beginners here on CardsChat to review some basics because there is no full house in this hand :rolleyes:

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing (winning) AA and KK is hardest stuff to do in freerolls, because it is not real poker. Lots of ppl go all in when they hit even middle or low pair, because it is the first time in their life, they hit anything and they won't fold to your bet either.(ok, maybe second time and first time it worked out fine for them) They have never stayed longer than one hand in a tournament maybe. The most winning hand is two pairs, so if the board doesn't pair up or you hit a set or better, your aces are just a high pair with no chance to develop. Lots of time Aces win with straight or high flush by accident, or nobody hits anything. Or maybe the dealer decided to clean the field and deals Qq, KK and AA, I've seen that at least 100 times in 200.000 hands. Guess what? The aces never win! THAT-s why they are famous! Wish I see Rockets on a FT once in my life ;)

Last edited:
soulkurt

soulkurt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was thinking about it these days. I start thinking about the possibility of bots both to analyze the software and also for the players to create forecasts.

You made me think about the possibility of someone creating a bot (of course, I hardly know the basics) to play freerolls. Over time, you have a database to see if it's feasible, use it or not. Another possibility would be to play many freerolls (which pay little) so as not to make the user waste too much time just to earn a few cents that leave the tournament at the beginning of the prize. Consider a lot of daily freerolls, even with small rewards, it would be possible to build a small bankroll (not counting more long-term vandals such as high elemental / high Scholl, etc.)

In your case, I think it may have been a common idiocy because of the tournament in question

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was thinking about it these days. I start thinking about the possibility of bots both to analyze the software and also for the players to create forecasts.

You made me think about the possibility of someone creating a bot (of course, I hardly know the basics) to play freerolls. Over time, you have a database to see if it's feasible, use it or not. Another possibility would be to play many freerolls (which pay little) so as not to make the user waste too much time just to earn a few cents that leave the tournament at the beginning of the prize. Consider a lot of daily freerolls, even with small rewards, it would be possible to build a small bankroll (not counting more long-term vandals such as high elemental / high Scholl, etc.)

In your case, I think it may have been a common idiocy because of the tournament in question

Contract 3 independent internet providers and spam all freerolls ( you will need 3 REAL PERSONS RELIABLE IDENTITY WITH VERIFICATION TO CASH OUT A PENNY) with bots from 3 sites of the Network, it still won't pay out:pcguru:

And now a serious question: has anybody ever heard about sentences against online poker criminality????
I swear NOT!!!! I have paid 150$ to feel comfortable in most rooms, and I won-t pay a penny more. It's harvest time :party:

Last edited:
belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think that this was a bot, just you are not lucky. There are crossings and steeper freerolls. I once had a very small stack, came 72o and I went ollin for laughs, collected a full house and beat AA.:D

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think that this was a bot, just you are not lucky. There are crossings and steeper freerolls. I once had a very small stack, came 72o and I went ollin for laughs, collected a full house and beat AA.:D

Damn, it was you???:damnmate:

Vodnik2017

Vodnik2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not look for something that does not exist
The purpose of the bot is to get a lot of money. It's impossible on freerolls

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why would anybody program a so called "bot" to play like that?

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
This is bad luck only. Very often I lose with aces too ...