Bob_tiger is/maybe moving to cash games?!
I have been thinking about this for a very long time, but I'm starting to be more convinced that cash games require more of that 10th level thinking stuff, which I have got better at. My monitor is way to small to be playing many tables at once, 1-much overlapping,2-it's hard to see hud and it gets in the way sometimes. So I will be getting a 22" or 24" monitor, probably sometime soon, and starting next month I will be playing cash games, 100 nl 9 handed, and also 50c/1$ heads up, and 50c/1 pl omaha h/l. I do fairly good at all of those and I think I could make decent amount of money playing cash games. Of course I'm not going to quit playing tourneys, I will play few omaha h/l tourneys, also probably some big ones on sunday according to my profit, or can always play satelites.
As for me playing in cash games, I understand how to play, I have played almost 2k hands in cash games, just to try them out and was playing on my private table, in fact today I ran 100$ into 400$ on my private table, I did rebuy once when I was down to 50, so technically 250$ profit, and the session was like 3-4 hours long. Basically what I'm saying is I'm not some noob to the cash games, I used to play cash games hu a lot before until I started playing mtts.
I have been using poker tracker 3 trial version, but I hear many say that hold em manager is better, after my trial version is over, I will try out hold em manager, and also icemonkey9 said told me that hold em manager is supposed to have few big updates. Ok I'm not even sure the gibberish I typed at the beginning because I'm really tired so I will just make an outline of my questions.
1) Should I stick to mtts/or go ahead and try playing cash games more?
2) is 22" screen big enough to play like 6-12 tables on?
3) would you suggest poker tracker or hold em manager?
4) any other programs I should use? (the one that finds the table for you, w/e its called)
5) any thing I should read before starting with cash games, any good articles or anything like that, yes I know the brm articles already don't need that.
6) any extra tips you want to give?