bluff.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can identify your opponent when he is bluffing. how do you identify?

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I identify as a straight male, lol jk. Attacking SB and BB from the button (no one raised before) or SB attacking BB (no one raised before), like 70%-30% situation that he is weak i guess. Pre flop raise and after flop that came like ( 2,5,8) he continues to bet, usually representing (AK, AQ, KJ) and missed the flop and few other cases when you can use intuition. But i like to know the opponent, see the chip stack, follow remaining players( in tournaments ofc) and play by those rules.

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The opponent starts to run around his eyes, he starts repeating the same action many times, he does not look into the eyes, some are easy to read, but there are people who can not be read, it is already, of course, heavier.

M

Mepper95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bluff has to tell a story. I can justify a call if they just make some random, weird bet that doesn't make sense & I have a decent bluff catching hand.

K

Kiritoe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, agree. The bluff must always have a story and the story must tally. If you spot any misalignment, i mean it's highly unlikely your opponent is trapping, you might want to call his bluff then

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

One way is flop texture and if an opponent is very aggressive. On dry flops where an opponent C-bets frequently I give him less credit for having an actual hand and instead raise them or make a float play on the turn.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on the bluff usually the one who knows what he does just when a letter comes out to connect a project many make it meaningless and when you have been sitting at a table for a long time many times they leave signs of their gameplay I identify myself as a harassed player but reasonable:secruity:

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The brazilian poker pro André Akkari says in his videos on youtube that for a success bluff you need count a story, if you can't count a good story your bluff will not be successful. Well, based on this I try to analyze the villain actions if anything make no sense generally means that it's a bluff.

The only caution necessary is to read the villain range, what your image at the table, and if there are some indication that he can make traps.

If you are in the last position and the villains from bb call your bet of 3x and call your cbet on a flop with possibilities of flush, and check/raise you in a turn wich he can complete a flush, generally it's meaning that the villain have got a flush.

When the villain in late position, that always play with aggression, just limp, you need to take care. Supposing that you raise and he 3bet you, or if in a flop you raise and he raise allin, generally it's a trap, difficultly anyone do this for bluff, unless in specific situations with reads of your style or when he are short and there are no fold actions.

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YEAH, it's possible. You need to have a closer reading and poker experience. Thus, according to the moves you can place your opponent's hand in determining range and see if he is bluffing.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not yet comprehended this knowledge, but I think that in online poker it is extremely difficult to do it because you do not see your opponent ..

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have an intuition to catch a bluff..)))
I feel it from afar...)))
:icon_rabb

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Live poker, Yes . As well as me how many times counted . And in online poker it is difficult to do .

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
watching how the villain plays previous hands can give you a good look. When you are positive that the villain is bluffing, you can shove Value bets to scare em off, ive done this a bunch of times and had some success every tim. So basically you have to watch the villain, of how he plays and the style he plays.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If he is betting in a scary way and if he is doing hasty movements, or if he is not betting in a stable rythm.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes determine a bluff. The main way to determine the bluff is the decision time. Before a bluff, opponents think for a while, whereas with a strong hand, no one usually pauses time.

Federal_001

Federal_001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the online game is generally very hard to do!!! everybody comes in for shit!! and live is very easy to do, not everyone will support