The BLT

Michael69

Michael69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've won a ticket to the BLT, is there anyway i can get cash, or T$ or anything for it? I really have no desire to play in it.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
blt.jpg

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, I believe you can just "Unregister" & it will give your buy-in back.

But it pays you in T$.

Michael69

Michael69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its just giving me my ticket back, no T$ :(

brank

brank

Back in!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you've won the ticket by playin in a FTP tourny where the prize is a ticket then you're stuck with it. I'm pretty sure they dont expire till 2020 though so you have lots of time to decide when you wanna play it.:p

Id rather have an actual BLT then the ticket.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I have won 2 tickets to NAPL Rookie League on PS, you have to play another freeroll after that just to get money.

M

manofthehour

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it was the satellite to BLT, you can unregister and it gives you back tournament dollars. You can either keep the tournament dollars or convert it to real money but there is a commision rate of 5% if you want to convert it.

O

onizuka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I have won 2 tickets to NAPL Rookie League on PS, you have to play another freeroll after that just to get money.

NAPL? I hope you're not drunk while typing, we are discussing about BLT.

On topic : I also ask the same question at my thread, if it can converted to cash ot T$ I think it's some kind of gold mine because satty to BLT is very loose play with only 60-80 players while top 20 got the ticket, interesting :)

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gday,

The BLT is a ticket Tourney as well as a bye in. So yes you can "UNREGISTER", and it will give it back to you in "T" Tourney dollars.

A Chip & A Chair

O

onizuka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gday,

The BLT is a ticket Tourney as well as a bye in. So yes you can "UNREGISTER", and it will give it back to you in "T" Tourney dollars.

A Chip & A Chair

Finally someone confirmed it :) time to taking seriously this satellite.

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally someone confirmed it :) time to taking seriously this satellite.

Onizuka -- yes this is a soft tourney that is good for doing this. The rake is also only .05, which is smaller than the other sit 'n gos percentage wise but basically has the same prize percentage.

Just for reference though, if you enter the sattelite using FTP (points) you can only get a ticket back even after re-registering. So make sure to only enter the satellites with cash or T$, not FTP.

buzzmania

buzzmania

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i guess because im not bright i must be missing the point .why play sat. for ticket in the first place if you dont want to play the game the sat was intended for?it took me 30 min. to win the ticket and 2 hrs.or so to win 12 bucks.its a large number of people but you would be surprised at how fast it goes down.maybe im just slow...............

noW

noW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its just giving me my ticket back, no T$ :(

If you win it as a ticket or you get auto-registered then your stuck in it.
I had that exact same experience and at the beginning I've said, no I would like 2.20$ instead, but its a really funny tournament where you have the chance to win 1,000$+.

I've won 6.60$ :D at that point from that BLT.

Its just crazy with the blinds rising each 2 minutes lol with a 20k stack with blinds of 2,200k-4,400k you can't do much.

My advice, do your best and resist as much as you can!
:beer:

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That picture made me hungry....

...I'm so fat.....

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, the BLT satellites are the best way to grind a micro bankroll. I play the Super Turbo MTTs at 12 minutes til the hour, every hour. ($0.55 + $0.05)

And the 9-man sit and gos where the top 3 finishers advance. ($0.70 + $0.10)

As mentioned above, if you buy in with real dollars or tournament dollars, you can unregister and you will get your $2.20 paid into your account in $T. Buy in with FPPs, and you will receive a Tournament Ticket if you win and unregister.

B

bigbigbucs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
9 sng

I like the 9 player sng which has been mentioned it's a siper tubo and pays top 3 but you have to buyin with cash. 70 plus.10 which i won a few then unreged from the blt ginng me back the 2.20

907akgreentrees

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Love the BLT, making me hungry.... but as for the tourney its a donkfest, sorry you're stuck with the ticket, but good luck.:santaclau

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i guess because im not bright i must be missing the point .why play sat. for ticket in the first place if you dont want to play the game the sat was intended for?it took me 30 min. to win the ticket and 2 hrs.or so to win 12 bucks.its a large number of people but you would be surprised at how fast it goes down.maybe im just slow...............

Lots of players are able to make a decent ROI by playing satellites.

B

baseballfool2231

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
907akgreentrees is fraud, he sends links out to chatrooms an he stole money out of my ftp account....

Orcusan

Orcusan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

+1 :) , this was an absolute must have in this thread :p LOL

I have a 22$ MiniFtops ticket also , could i get a whole meal for it please? 22$ must be worth more than just 1 sandwich :p
Please PM me with a menu if you want the ticket