Bleff?

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you are in the big blind with a stack of 25BBs holding 9 8 (spades). The small blind raises to 3BBs and you call. The flop comes 10 3 5 (two spades) giving you a flush draw. Your opponent bets 4BBs. What's your move?

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it all depends on the opponent and their statistics, you also need to take into account the dynamics of the game

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends a lot on the profile of the villager: was he always opening 3x or was it the first time? was he always folding and making the first raise now or did he always open 3x on the BB? is he passive or aggressive? does he usually bet on all floops or check more? All that to take into account before taking an action, if you are a village that was already very aggressive opening several hands and betting several floops I prefer to go for the raise or even the shove in this situation, now if you are a very passive player and opened the first time 3x and then bet 4bbs I prefer to go to the call and evaluate the turn since I will have a position on it and I can escape from some coller and bluff in some turns.