hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cant login to any usa sites is it BLACK TUESDAY for usa players :eek:

Thats bad juju man hope you are able to log back in soon you guys allowed buy drugs guns but not allowed on the best poker sites man craaazy man good luck:confused::confused::confused:

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
ACR had a DDoS attack, so not black Tuesday, just some feckers with no life.

rawbad

rawbad

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I STILL CANT LOG IN ALL USA SITE bol - acr- sportsbetting - nothing its 1pm its been 24 hours or more now can any of you all log-in yet GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SO ANNOYING

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I STILL CANT LOG IN ALL USA SITE bol - acr- sportsbetting - nothing its 1pm its been 24 hours or more now can any of you all log-in yet GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SO ANNOYING

Yep, it is frustrating. Whatever is going on over at BOL/SB, is now happening to WPN. Coincidence? I don't think so. There is a concerted effort to bring down all US-facing poker sites, IMO.

Possible scenarios for this attack?

1. US government is launching a cyber attack, just like they purportedly did with the torrent sites not too long ago.
  2. Some kid is holding all of them for ransom and won't quit the attack until he is paid.
  3. Some crazed poker player is doing it out of spite because he can't get his money out of the system.
I read in an article that these types of attacks are popular with not only Poker sites, but anything dealing in Bitcoin as well. You may want to check your money sites to see if they are reachable.

In the same article, the attacks are growing in size and vector. The growth in size are due to unsecured IoT devices like smart-watches, of all things. This is all the hacker needs and they are easier to control than a desktop/laptop.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope the problem is resolved quickly, quite disturbing
Both Acr / Bcp and Betonline / Sportsbetting are excellent poker rooms
Frustrating, I've become a freeroll member of the day and can not play on Cardschat freerolls.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats bad juju man hope you are able to log back in soon you guys allowed buy drugs guns but not allowed on the best poker sites man craaazy man good luck:confused::confused::confused:
Yeah, that's pretty amazing isn't it.

S

Shanek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao greatest and truest comment ive seen all day.....guns and drugs ..merica

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honestly, I hope it is a poker player who couldnt get his money! They need to respect us.

T

tmw360

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ok just tried from laptop...no luck but on mobile not an issue and on the mobile poke App no issue...just a heads up

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I uninstalled BET online and reinstalled it and now I get it And I see the tourney at seven

T

tmw360

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cool, I'll try if everyone can update as well much appreciated

S

Shanek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can confirm an reinstall worked for me on betonline did a uninstall and reinstalled then it did its own update now working great

K

KevinLee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao greatest and truest comment ive seen all day.....guns and drugs ..merica

Look at this guy cheering on the Euro-cucks. His comment wasnt funny but rather a pathetic display of a slave to the EU disguised as an enlightened condemnation of America. Don't the euros have some Brussels ball washing to do? I will take the guns, drugs, and poker.

B

blueleaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We should disconnect chinkland from the internet.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Several people have mentioned re-installing BOL and I thought I would try that too but now I can't even get it to download again. The installer downloads...I can find it in the Downloads folder but no matter what it will not open. Tried several times. Also no WPN skins will open. However intertops works just fine. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thx

B

blueleaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Several people have mentioned re-installing BOL and I thought I would try that too but now I can't even get it to download again. The installer downloads...I can find it in the Downloads folder but no matter what it will not open. Tried several times. Also no WPN skins will open. However Intertops works just fine. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thx

Many people do NOT trust BOL.

poker stars is the only one can be trusted 100%.

Global Poker is a good one too, it has a chance to be # 2, even No 1 in the future.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That would make a good poll; Which freedom would you choose guns or poker?

Well pardner, I would go into the booth with six-guns strapped to my side while I vote for Poker. :deal:

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack