Bizzare simultaneous and similiar hands

swannymojo

swannymojo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While multi tabling this week on ACR there were two times that i got that same hand and the flop was the same simultaneously. It was wild. I had pocket 77s on two tables and on both tables i flopped quads. I thought that was super strange.

Things like that have happened semi frequetly as of late on acr and i was curious if any of you have had similar experiencs and what that could possibly mean...other than I'm playing poker to much. lol.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online poker for me is not very reliable because we do not know how the draw of the cards is done and I have seen games in which with 2/3 the person give allin and win of players with AA in hand.

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While multi tabling this week on ACR there were two times that i got that same hand and the flop was the same simultaneously. It was wild. I had pocket 77s on two tables and on both tables i flopped quads. I thought that was super strange.

Things like that have happened semi frequetly as of late on acr and i was curious if any of you have had similar experiencs and what that could possibly mean...other than I'm playing poker to much. lol.

Well - YIKES - TWO Quads - BOTH 7's.

Augh

I guess just freak chance.

That or I might as well give up now if the software isn't reliable.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like a good day to me. Playing few tournaments, I have seen similar type hands. Never the good fortune of quads though.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have 44 in 4 hands in a row one time...it happens.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I had two sets 333 at the same time on two tables , but two quads never. It sounds insane :eek:

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes I have seen many strange! Like playing in two mtts and the cards I had to the one were ideal victory for the other! Or having AdKc to the one and AcKd to the other, or the same cards to both!!:):)

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because you're multi-tabling, expect to see flops or hands that are similar or the same. And due to online poker being much faster, you are going to see far more flops to where on average you are more likely to encounter your bizarre situation, even truer when multi-tabling.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I get dealt identical cards on two tables simultaneously occasionally, but never flopped quads on two tables at once... Jellysnakes!

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see this happen a lot while multi tabling where I have the same hand on 2 tables and the same flop on both tables. It's just online poker but it is weird.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
though this is a rare occurrence I have seen this happen live as well it does happen its just comes as shocking when you do see it because of how rare it is good luck at the tables man

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't think I'd be complaining if I flopped quads in two tournaments simultaneously! I'd be buying a lottery ticket.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weird dealings of the randomizer

online poker for me is not very reliable because we do not know how the draw of the cards is done and I have seen games in which with 2/3 the person give allin and win of players with AA in hand.
Yes, I've noticed the same thing. Not a huge fan of the card 'randomizer' at ACR, but I sure still play there. Far different 'dealers' at different sites, without a doubt. I've always liked the dealings at juicy stakes and intertops, seems about right aside from variance. It pays to know what to expect, of course.

BilNicholson

BilNicholson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yep makes you wounder with sites like acr

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands