Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In micro tournaments, bingo players seem to be the keynote. Hundreds of them playing with any hand and, worst of all, winning hands from monsters. :(:(:(

Hello.
I must frankly say that such players have been, are and will be. Therefore, all we can do is be patient and play the right game with good cards.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They always drop out in the early stages of the tournament, but only then does the real problem arise if their chips are picked up by a good player, who constantly puts pressure on the other players in each hand, as he has a hefty backcourt.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And there is almost nothing you can do when you are called with a trash hand or there is almost always an all-in from your opponents. You just have to accept the rules that are imposed on you.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Czekam z takimi graczami na dobrą rękę i pozycje, wtedy są łatwe do wzięcia żetony.
Jednak nie zawsze się to udaje, bo ze słabą ręką czasem będzie wygrywał , ja stracę żetony.
I am waiting with such players for a good hand and positions, then there are easy chips to take. However, this does not always work, because the m robra's time will lose with a weak hand, so I prefer to play at higher stakes.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't have to beat this particular player right now, let the others try, and call him only with a very strong hand, because variance can do everything.:)

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We can't do anything, if they don't know how to play, I think it's better for us.
But for some reason it seems like they are very lucky, even sometimes they can win money and win some tournaments.
But when you go to see their statistics in sharkscope, you realize that they are losing players, who were very lucky in a specific tournament.

These types of players only see their own hands, that's why they don't know the fold button, the best thing against this type of player is to control the pot, and when you have a very strong hand, make big bets, because they don't know how to fold.

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
I must frankly say that such players have been, are and will be. Therefore, all we can do is be patient and play the right game with good cards.

They are annoying.

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ha ha ha ha of those there by a lot in all the rooms and they win that it's scary how many times they didn't break me with my AA pair :D:D:D:D

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.

And there is almost nothing you can do when you are called with a trash hand or there is almost always an all-in from your opponents. You just have to accept the rules that are imposed on you.

Yes ... I usually leave them feeling comfortable and waiting for the best opportunity to get them out of the game. This is a big problem that happens in small tournaments. But that's how it is. We have to accept and play in the best possible way.:cool::cool:

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, wait for hands that are ahead of his range and call, if you din't want to gamble maybe wait for a stronger hand, like pairs. Even if you lose sometimes to them at the long run you're still way ahead, of coure we get mad when we lose to a really shitty hand, but we can't forget all the other times that we win.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should draw a league like say silver league and golden league and beginner league where the different levels are seen today there are many players who play bingo they do not play poker as it is, and sometimes they take some crazy people out of the road as we say here.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play your game. Leave bingo for the others..

On a low-tier free-roll, it's free, consider bingo players part of the non-fee. They are not serious, ignore them, or go to another table, if you can.

It's weird when you score big wins really early in a tourney and continue as a bigger stack, and start playing anything. You have morphed into the hated bingo player. Then, after you lose a few, stack is lower, you return to your senses, yournormal game.
IWhat is the borderline separating a LAG player from a bingo player? My definition: Bingo players make the suicide calls, continuously. That's why it's best to leave chat off; don't let the bingo's know they are getting to you.

Hitmanshoot

Hitmanshoot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In micro tournaments, bingo players seem to be the keynote. Hundreds of them playing with any hand and, worst of all, winning hands from monsters. :(:(:(

I hate bingo players or the shove and pray.
I lost many tournament's with monster hands because they call u with everything :mad:

F

Fox12319

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.

I fully agree - be patient. I try not to put to much in the pot preflop and then see the flop. If i am ahead against an random hand i play - if not I fold. If you are patient in a Tournament - they will gone during the game and then you can start playing normal poker.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We can´t do anything. Anyway, it´s great to see them cause in the long run this guys don´t win that much. They put money in the pockets of good players. So relax and focus on your game ... :)

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
All on equals terms. There is no 100 percent chance of winning.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In these tournaments literally anything can happen and if I wanted to play in one of those I would wait for something like AA or KK to go all in.Anyway,I really don't like playing in these tournaments and often I think it's just a waste of time and money as well if it's rebuy and add-on freerolls.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You have to adapt as you go to the game he has and know when to act.

demesquita

demesquita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.

Yes, tighten up your hands, and play smart. The plus side is that rarely a donkey will let go of his 2nd best hand and your nuts will be called no matter the bet size. Very good chances to double, triple, quadriple up your stack... just playing smart.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At a distance, such a bingo game will always be negative!

pitoplay

pitoplay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
such players have short-term success but are quickly eliminated from the tournament, my motto is therefore always tight is right :)

F

fmbordini

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have chips after the first hour ... they decrease a lot ... after the second, there is almost no more because everyone wants to get the money, that's the problem with frerolls

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Just wait for a good hand if they break the pair of Aa or KK with A2 72 has passed me but it is part of the variance but in the long term there are more hands that you will win .. playing good hands:D