Big let downs

R

RussianCopa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Chatters...I keep trying to start accounts at online poker sites, sometimes successfully even, only to find out that they wont let me play for real money in my area.. A real big let down was signing up for 888, getting the TOTALLY FREE $20 just for starting my account, and then trying to play and being shut down because I'm not in New Jersey. I'm sure I could just Google this, but could y'all give me the best resource or list for online rooms where I can play legally in Georgia? Thanks, Ralph "Russiancopa" Scheibner

T

Tylerb1522

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey man I too live in Georgia and Bovada is your best bet

R

RussianCopa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good start

Thanks for the helpful replies folks. I haven't tried intertops yet, so I'll definitely check that one out. I have some experience with Bovada, but have been a little put off by the level of play there in the past...cant quite put my finger on it. I do have one additional question though: Of the legal U.S. sites, which provide the quickest withdrawal options, and by what means are you able to withdraw?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hopefully some US players see this thread and can help you with that, I am not from US so I am unsure as to what is best method.

From what I read bitcoin or some other form of Crypto currency is fastest method but they come with fees. I am no expert on it we have a Bitcoin/Crypto thread maybe check it out or ask questions about it there.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-deposits-withdrawals-54/all-things-cryptocurrency-346783/

If your wondering I use ewallets namely Netteller, skrill & ecopayz to move money in and out of these sites these ewallets are however not available to US.
Thanks for the helpful replies folks. I haven't tried Intertops yet, so I'll definitely check that one out. I have some experience with Bovada, but have been a little put off by the level of play there in the past...cant quite put my finger on it. I do have one additional question though: Of the legal U.S. sites, which provide the quickest withdrawal options, and by what means are you able to withdraw?

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You cant play anywhere "legally", doesnt mean you cant find sites to play like ACR, bovada and many others.