Beyond CardsChat, What Are Two Other Poker Forums That Are Your Favorites?

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are some other poker forums, which have largest audience and you really like to read and find helpful otherwise?

Could you name your one-two most favorite?

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerdicas

It comes in Portuguese, so even though my tablet also offers a version in English, not sure auto translated or originally written, I wanted to ask if you mentioned it because it's in your native language or because there's something special about - what?

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm new and am not aware of any other forums will be looking fwd to anybody else that can post some but i'd be surprised if they are better than CardsChat

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
What are some other poker forums, which have largest audience and you really like to read and find helpful otherwise?

Could you name your one-two most favorite?

Looks like another american poker forum 2+2 has like up to 200k more members so they must be the ones with largest audience :hmmmm2:
Also sadly it seems that Cardchat is never reaching them in terms of non-poker (and sports) sections ... :bebored:

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like another american poker forum 2+2 has like up to 200k more members so they must be the ones with largest audience :hmmmm2:
Also sadly it seems that Cardchat is never reaching them in terms of non-poker (and sports) sections ... :bebored:

I found 2+2 but their moderators and administrators are jerks and assholes... I posted a couple posts asking about freerolls; I then gave advice to someone, complaining about poker room depriving him of big win and stonewalling him in response to inquiries, not to let go and to be totally and extremely aggressive against that poker room's owners and not be shy or ashamed in using whatever legal tools to get what's owed; and I posted a couple posts in very old thread because it seemed very useful to continue...

That's really it - and you all will be laughing when I say what those idiots did... They banned me on my second day there, when my posts were around five, with given me reason: "Trol. Ban never will be lifted because attempted to resurrect old thread." I really quote them - can you believe how screwed on head they are... You know when they did it and I read their ban justification, I couldn't believe my eyes and couldn't even become angry - just laughed at how pathetic someone can become in pride...

But of course, in other words, it made me believe something is really dirty, corrupt going on there, so their moderators and administrators reflect the lack of values of their sponsors and backers - and remove posts and people advocating fairness towards players and necessity of tough means against poker rooms that cheat and steal...

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once you've had the best,,,all others pail in comparison,,,, :girl: CC Rules!

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GipsyTeam, Uapoker.;)

Assimilated so much can't hear and pick important nuances from Russian language, especially when it's pertinent to terms, jargon, buzzwords defining something crucial, be it in poker or something high-stakes else:D - воспринимается, как будто форумы не про покер, а про микс русской рулетки и дурака:):cool::D

Any references to favorite English-speaking forums?

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself am from Ukraine. There is exactly one forum with the same name, I also have it there

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know any better sites than our community. All I need to improve my skills can be found here.

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just use cardschat, but i like the pokerstrategy and intelipoker forum as well.

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There are other poker forums besides CardsChat?

Jardel Barros

Jardel Barros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 forums I like

- Intelipoker ( Pokestars )
- Magic Poker brasil SPins

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first and last site is here. Was a member of many and most went away. 2+2 is a big one that didn't have much too offer me.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've never been a member of another poker forum and have no desire to be.

2+2=5's system rejected my address as invalid because it's a private email server. LOL.

Tried emailing the admins/mods about it a couple of times but never heard anything back.. :dontknow:

Their gain is CC's loss! :laugh:

Also had heard bad things about the ambiance and environment there which put me off before ever even getting there anyway..

Cardschat has pretty much everything I could ever want in a poker forum (plus more) so I feel zero need nor inclination to go through the process of getting involved anywhere else.

I fell in love with CC moons ago, it'd feel like cheating on a spouse! :bawling:

Team CC 4 lyfe! :love:

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are other poker forums as well, maybe better ones too, but to be really a part of them, I think it requires time. And I settled down here because I feel myself safe, entertained, challanged, respected and other attributes that are not go to my mind now, and of course would be great if I can give this back.
+ several topics, where you are able to improve yourself and your skills to just need to ask and talk.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Didn't know there was any other than Cardschat, but I suppose I never really looked for any. I play mostly on pokerstars now and I am happy playing the Cardschat Free-rolls now and again,
I lost track of them because of the time difference and my personal life but I will be back.

When the fun Stops, STOP!