Betpot AHK will not run
Ok so I download betpot ahk.exe and run it. Than I follow these instructions below.
Here are instructions on how to use BetPot and the StarsAuto Reloader. It works the same way for Full tilt, you just have to download different things. I'll post for both.
1) Download AHK from http://www.autohotkey.com
(http://www.autohotkey.com/) and install it.
2) Download http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/BetPot?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=BetPot-v0.2g.zip
(http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/BetPot?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=BetPot-v0.2g.zip) (For PokerStars
, click Save and not run)
3) I recommend making a folder in My Documents called BetPot.
4) Go to the folder you just made, and there should be a file named BetPot-v0.2g. Right Click and click "Extract Files Here".
5) Now you'll have a folder called BetPot, open it.
6) You should see a piece of paper with the letter h on it, which is the script. Double click it and and you'll notice a green piece of paper with an H on it go to your tray in the bottom right. That means its activated.
Well I get stuck at number 5. I dont see a file called betpot. There is a file called betpot v0.2g. I click it and dont see the piece of paper with h on it as referenced in step 6 above. I click the .ahk file that is there and windows cannot open it. Says would you like to search a list or internet for program to open.
I am stuck so bad. i haver tried lke 4 or 5 times and every time I give up due to frustration and come back 2 weeks later to try yet again. i mean its not like most programs I can click the .exe and it installs and I use the program. I feel like I must have much better computer skills to use this program. I search google and everyone is like its so great but I cannot figure it out. I cant even get it to start much less use it while playing poker...