Best way to close my neteller account?

B

baystate123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've decided to close my neteller account and move onto another avenue. I was just wondering if anyone knew the best way of doing it. I went onto the site a few minutes ago and the answer wasn't exactly jumping out at me. So I just thought I'd give a shout out here before I get too upset with neteller. Any advise is appreciated. Also, what deposit methods do you guys recommend for U.S. players while I've got your ear.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
use a prepaid all access visa. we have a millon threads on the subject. you can probablly kiss your netteller mmoney good bye. we have a search feature at the top of the page here that may help answer any further questions you have

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
American? If so then your Neteller money is being held by the US government. I read an article about this somewhere. Neteller says they'll return all money but it will take a while.

B

baystate123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
use a prepaid all access visa. we have a millon threads on the subject. you can probablly kiss your netteller mmoney good bye. we have a search feature at the top of the page here that may help answer any further questions you have
PQ, Thanks for the reply. Still a newbie and didn't realize how much of a help the search feature would be. It will cut down on some of my posting questions for sure. Also, I got all my money out about a month ago thankly. But I just want my account withdrawn, shut down, ended etc. etc. Wish me luck and thanks again.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't know about cancelling your account as such.i have not heard that one asked yet maybe someone else will pop in here and be able to help you

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just e-mail or call them and ask them to close it.

Poker Tells