best sit go ?

wstnkk

wstnkk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about the sit go 0.25 cents 90 players? for me it is one of the best cheap and easy to play tournament

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the prize? Rebuy available? I don't like those cheap tournament, you need to break a leg to win 5$, it is faster on cash game. How does this sit n go goes? Blinds?

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only SnGs i like are the ones that are not turbo, that 0.25c is a good one.

Anatoliy73

Anatoliy73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is a good option, no worse for the full concept of the game.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think about the sit go 0.25 cents 90 players? for me it is one of the best cheap and easy to play tournament
For me its ok
I play sometimes...it can hook a few dollars ;)

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is the best way to improve the technical level, and bankroll management, since they are regular, this helps a lot to have lower variance of the game! in a course I saw, they taught to do this start with 50 dollars the bankroll, and play sng 45 player and 90 player, for $ 0.25, and when they reach 70 dollars, start playing the 1 dollar 180 player, more if you lose and go back to 60 dollars, go back to play the $ 0.25 and get back your $ 70, and so go and win the variance !! Sit Go is the way to success and few have discipline for it !!

Marcos mats

Marcos mats

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi wstnKK.
In this format some players started and nowadays are sponsored of course with strategy and a lot of discipline. we have to keep in mind that nothing is easy and that the path is long.
With a lot of work and a little luck the money comes.
We are together.
😎👊🍀💰

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to enter the prizes of time it will take a lot, and not the fact that you will get into them, and if you get and even win, the time spent is not worth this little win

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes for me it's normal SNG tournaments of 0,25 - 45 people and 0,25 - 90 people, and for beginners it is also good to perfect skills in such tournaments and make a profit, I play them when I have free time and sometimes I win, but in such tournaments a small prize fund and you need to try very hard to win 2-3-4-5 dollars!

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the cheapest tournament with regular speed is 0.55 and has much more variance. the prize pool is bigger but if you play mainly for improvement and have some bankroll improvement then those sit&go's are definitely a very good option. Never played them, i tried the 0.1 buy-in 360 players and the cheapest 9 man stt and the level is decent

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like all kinds of tournament but not cash, i do not why but it is. As fo your question i think 0.50 is also good.

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The site and go I play most is $3.50 . 45 players . Came 2nd twice and 3rd once. Also cashed several more times. I like the $2.50 180 players aswell. $128 I think to 1st. I've never won but it's good. A good mix of players skill wise. I love a PKO and the $3.50 18players is good.
Sngo is the way to gooooo

Willroquefan

Willroquefan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well , I specially don't like this MTT 25ç 90 players at PS ,generally the players play bingo at these cheap buy in tournaments ,I prefer 50ç 9 players It's more comfortable to play.