My Best Poker Tips

R

Ryancee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Decide whether you want to play poker to win or to play for fun. To play at a consistently winning level requires both time and effort. In other words, it takes work. There is nothing wrong with playing poker for fun, but there is no reason to plan to lose, even when you are playing for fun. However, deciding which type of poker player you want to be before you start will make your decisions and sessions easier.

Play for fun or you will lose every time!!

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I expected more for the title of the topic !!
A smart tip for you friend ... Create quality contour, it is better 10 post that enruiquece the forum than 100 post without utilizade ..
Not that what you said does not have something important, but waste more time in elaborating something great for us novices.

G

Gnikace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I expected more for the title of the topic !!
A smart tip for you friend ... Create quality contour, it is better 10 post that enruiquece the forum than 100 post without utilizade ..
Not that what you said does not have something important, but waste more time in elaborating something great for us novices.
And you should check your texts before putting them on google translate. You know, google cannot translate wrong portuguese (yet)...

Poker Tips