best poker player of all times

B

badia232323

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am giving my opinion but I want also you to give me your opinions, for me the best chess player of all time is Gus Hansen. But the problem is that I dont know too much about poker players in nineteenth century qnd older, do you have any Idea about that?

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ever heard of......

I am giving my opinion but I want also you to give me your opinions, for me the best chess player of all time is Gus Hansen. But the problem is that I dont know too much about poker players in nineteenth century qnd older, do you have any Idea about that?

Ever heard of Stu Ungar? Yeah he had a lot of problems, got into a lot of trouble, lived a fast life and died before his time...…………..but if we're just talking about poker skills here?...…….than yeah. Then I would say "Kid Poker" Daniel Negreanu but Daniel himself said the best was Phil Ivey.

So Dead? Stu Ungar...….Alive? Phil Ivey.:D

B

badia232323

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you very much, I will make a research about him

M

Mike491

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's Phil Hellmuth. He's got 15 wsop bracelets. If not it's Phil Ivey, he's got 10 WSOP bracelets and he's also won several major high rollers.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My top 6:
Stu Ungar
Chip Reese
Doyle Brunson
Mike Sexton
Phil Hellmuth
Daniel Negreanu

Marivaldo

Marivaldo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good poker

In poker there is no turning back. Either you look like a warrior or you run away like a coward:mad:

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its one of these 3:
Negreanu
Hellmuth
Ivey

The best chess player in the world is currently Magnus Carlsen ��

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It's probably Daniel Negreanu and Gus Hansen. They have achieved impressive results.

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stu ungar
Doyle brunson
phil hellmuth
Phil ivey

They all have great skills and dominate the game.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can’t say who is the best, but mu favourite poker player is Phil Ivey. He is really magician with cards.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my father is a chess composer who participated in competitions and has honorary awards certificates and medals for me he is the best. In poker I think the best player is Daniel Negriano for me he is the best he has a lot to learn he is a master of bluffs he plays great poker there are WSOP bracelets

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to say Doyle, stu ungar or from recent times Phil (either ivey or helmuth you choose)

An argument could be made for Dan negraneu his ability to read is close to scary

Good luck out there

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also as for me - this is Daniel Negreanu. Probably because I've heard the most about him

P

Phil2307

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Helmuth is probably the best tournament player.
Phil Ivey and Garrett Adelstein the best Hold'em cash game player.
Negreanu probably the best in general including all variants in cash game and tournament.

Waleswasp

Waleswasp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stu Ungar. The difficulty trying to choose someone from the modern era is that Hold em has dominated and so the references are usually all for that game and not considering all other forms of poker. The best all round player was Chip Reese.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My top 3

Stu Ungar

Phil Hellmuth

Daniel Negreanu

J

jkersten

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Former American poker player and gambler Stuart “Stu” Ungar played poker, blackjack and gin rummy throughout his life. He is widely considered as the best Texas hold 'em poker and :cool:of all time. He is the only person to win Amarillo Slim's Super Bowl of Poker three times.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Pele is the best football player, then the best chess player, in my opinion, is Emanuel Lasker. Well, the best poker player is, of course, James Bond)

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My idol Timofey Kuznetsov Trueteller, he played well in everyone, online, offline. He's just unique.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps the best of them are:

Doyle Brunson

Daniel Negreanu
Phil ivey
Phil Hellmuth