Best poker play

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you play tight or aggressively.. which is the most profitable way to win at poker ?

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that every poker hand is a separate little life. Personally, I can not say that I always play aggressively or vice versa. I just trust my intuition very often.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that every poker hand is a separate little life. Personally, I can not say that I always play aggressively or vice versa. I just trust my intuition very often.

Good answer. In poker there is no universal style of playing for each hand.

Anatoliy73

Anatoliy73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know how anyone , but for example I have the last 2 days is out, as the map absolutely does not go, and move me constantly, even the best hands are moving.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both,really depends on the structure,your opponent,your read in that specific time.

bmw13

bmw13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you are not a winning player than your style is not good ...

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TAG. In different situations I play in different styles. It depends on the stage of the tournament and specific rivals.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do you play tight or aggressively.. which is the most profitable way to win at poker ?

Generally speaking ... Tight & Aggressive is best overall but as others have mentioned, you need to be constantly adjusting to the situation you're faced with. (& then adjusting to how your opponents are adjusting (or not))