Best Poker Nation

DannyWhite

DannyWhite

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which nation is the best in online poker ??I have problems with Swedish players they are very good I fold almost every hand against them...Russian players are my favorites they bluffing 90% of hands I like play against Brazilian they very agressive so its easy to get some chips.German players are very simple if they have smth You just know (usually) Japan like ROCKS super tight Ukraine are like Russians.
Polish players are usually good but from time to time on tilt making mistakes or maybe I think so cause Im from Poland.
Nederland players like to gamble so they are fliping players.
Canadian players play with rules they are educated .
English players are very conceited they always think you have worst hand.
I dont know USA, Italy ,france or Spain...they dont play with us.

How You think ??!!

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I dont know USA, Italy ,France or Spain...they dont play with us.

How You think ??!!

Register at ACR you can play with US player, reg at pokerstars.es and you can play with it, fr and esp players. :top:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play with many players and it seems to me that the players from canada and brazil and England play well, this is my opinion, but I do not know how the players from the USA are playing!

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think you can generalize that. There are good players and bad players in every nation. On poker stars there are a lot of Russians and Brazilians playing. So you will see more recreational players from those nations. That doesnt mean that they dont have good players aswell.
Try sites like party poker or Natural 8 and you will encounter a hole different playerbase.

Dont make your decisions at the table based on were someone is from, how he/ she looks like or if you like theire personaity or whatever. Even the biggest jerks can play good poker, even if you dont like it ;)

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as for the Brazilians, they are brave players, I always put the stick in the wheels

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, @Luepso, without any intention to sound racist or something, I think that we can make a few generalized assumptions abouy Russian and Brazilian players. The sample size is huge and they do tend to play 'aggresively', even though that might not be the right word for it.

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, @Luepso, without any intention to sound racist or something, I think that we can make a few generalized assumptions abouy Russian and Brazilian players. The sample size is huge and they do tend to play 'aggresively', even though that might not be the right word for it.

I get youre point. But were are you taking these assumptions from? I would guess Low-Midstakes MTTs as this is the most popular game on Stars. Now you will find a lot of bad players in these games, wich are overly aggresive when they shouldnt, etc. As russia and brazil are the countries with the biggest populaion that play on Stars you will find more players from these countries that play bad.

If you take a look at the highest stakes on Stars, and the people that constantly crush them i cant really see a country dominating.

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's not the nationality.It's the personality ;)

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the best poker players that Brazil and Russia Russia is notable for its spirit and courage and Brazil luck

P

panapper

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Every country has its Donkey's, I got called a donkey for calling a 3 bet with 67 suited on the button, got 34K on the flop Q on the turn gave me a backdoor flush draw I called half pot bets each street and got a lucky 5 on the river made a straight didnt get the flush and i called an all-in from a guy that had A2, yeah he was tilted really bad but does that make me a donkey?

N

NPKG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think European players play better than others. eastern Europe inverted. Good luck to all

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not want to offend anyone, but if you draw a conclusion about the player or make a decision at the table, looking only at what country your rival is from - then I have bad news for you)) you do not understand anything in this game

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is not one nation better than the other in the game of poker, it depends a lot on players of strategy and luck too, it is not because a nation has many adptos of poker that it is better than the other.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot with the players of the United States. More than with others. Very rarely I meet representatives of Europe. And I want to say that the Americans have their own good players, and unkempt players. As I think, in all countries.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah Americas players are way too diverse to classify like the russians or chinese players. Some of us are too tight while theother side of the tables raising 67 cuz its suited and i need variance?lol

grogrich

grogrich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have a lot of good player at UK, Brazil and Russia!

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy and ugly answer.. the best online players are from countries that put the most work to improve their game.. with alot of work and discipline i am sure any country can be up top on online poker.
Imagine If for 2 years all the people in Burundi or some african country would get paid like a job just to learn poker and after that they all play online. I think they would crush it.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I respect everyone. I do not like those who bluff. I start to get irritated, and often I lose because of it.

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everywhere there are good and bad players, just where t oih more ... And much depends on the limits.
So for example, players from the United States do not mind 10 dollars, and they play as if, but for 1000 will play well...

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil, Canada and the United Kingdom.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts