Best Poker Books of 2017

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm looking to invest in one to two poker books that were published this year, I need help on picking the best of the best this year. Has to be holdem centric, containing all the areas that deals with holdem. Look forward to ur suggestions... I came across one titled "Excelling at no limit holdem by Jonathan little" but I need some second and third opinions before I pick it up.
Thanks in advance

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you like that Johnathon Little book, he has a new one that just came out in August ("Mastering Small Stakes No-Limit Hold'em: Strategies to Consistently Beat Small Stakes Tournaments and Cash Games") that might be more current if you're looking for this year only but might also be more all inclusive for what type of games you're looking at playing. I'm gonna pick that one up when I get a chance but it looks pretty good imo.

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get the course by Ed Miller, period.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The best ones were published back in '07-'12 etc, the dawn of the online poker stuff.

No recent ones are great. Fact.

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They still make poker books?

subaru16162

subaru16162

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do people find poker books truly help as much or if not more than just watching and learning from videos?

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not believe that the Internet has no such books search in any search engine will surely find