The Best Fold I've Seen!

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

What do you think about this amazing hand, whether this is the best fold you saw?? But I think Ruan could do better, how would you play this hand If you were at him place?

L

Lilbrown92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is definitely the best fold I've seen too. The only thing I would have done different, which may not have worked, is set a trap after the straight flush instead of pushing, in order to maximise winnings.

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agree mate Amazing fold.. he right about straight flush.. damn.

The_Mason

The_Mason

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Seen some amazing folds. I always love to see good reads

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember seeing this and thinking this is why hes at the final table and im here on my couch in my underwear eating donuts.

vitorbonatto

vitorbonatto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazing fold, perfect read. Also, i could not fold haha :D

JoseFerreras

JoseFerreras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazing Fold. He was hoping to get the full house on the river but still folded because he trusted his read that he was losing. Amazing.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes just amazing. That's why they get paid the big bucks :)

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
perfect fold thought it out well

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A wonderful flop, he soon had the game in his hand to extract all the chips from his opponent

Alex Batista

Alex Batista

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would probably call. It was an excellent fold, but if we look at what other hands he was missing out on? QQ, JJ, JT, QT, TT. I imagine 98c was in his mind, but the fold was by those hands that said above. But this is my opinion.

Sergio_uy

Sergio_uy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice fold. Full house 7 and 10 no is the best hand in table for call all in.

Poker 10
Full house Q and 10
Full house J and 10
Full house 10 and Q
Full house 10 and J
Full house 10 and 7

And the mother of table straight flush

Full house 7 and 10 is fold in the river.
7 hands win this

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very nice fold. Full house 7 and 10 no is the best hand in table for call all in.

Poker 10
Full house Q and 10
Full house J and 10
Full house 10 and Q
Full house 10 and J
Full house 10 and 7

7 hands win this

Yes, 7 hands is stronger, but which is the percentage that opponent has a better hand than full house 7 and 10 very little.
Would you fold this hand, I do not believe it buddy??

U

UrsinusMaximus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obst is having a pretty good 2017, currently placed 2nd in the wsop player of the years standings, and won the $10k Razz.

B

Brazenly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He called pre so he easily could have a high pair and make a better full house. I don't think Obst was concidering that ruene Might have a straight flush

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen a lot of videos when I do fold with good hands,I myself have many times been in this situation

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Poker 10
Full house Q and 10
Full house J and 10
Full house 10 and Q
Full house 10 and J
Full house 10 and 7

7 hands win this

Like the brother behind you said, its very unlikely that the opponent have a better hand than the full house. When Ruane shoves, with that little chance, showed he had one of the 7 hands that you mentioned, or the best of them, that is what he had. Obst understood it and did an amazing fold. He could have called the all-in, because his hand of course was good, but his read was on point.

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a good fold, but just kinda weird that he called the turn, if he would fold the river even when his hand gets better.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know that I would have called...a great laydown is by far the toughest thing in poker to do...much easier for the average player to make a hero call. There were too many hands that beat him besides the straight flush...he probably thought he was facing a bigger full house.

E

EvE2K

First of all i want to say yes, that was the greatest fold i have ever seen. Great Hand. I think this guy (OBST) need to fold immediately on the turn, after his opponent made a big bet. He decided to call, but this was pointless, because Ruane can have also a higher set on the jacks or queens. Anyway, it was good to see, how he could read his hand and that was a good fold. Also, i am laughing about "great actor in the world". Really nice to see, how this guy could hide his emotions.

Folding in Poker