The best bankroll value to start at Poker.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The value of bankroll is just as important to start with in poker as it is in-game knowledge.
Through the bankroll it is possible to exert horizons in the game and still plan as far as it can and should arrive.
Most people in fear start poker with a $ 20 to $ 50 bankroll on their first deposit, in my opinion the most correct amount for them to win money in poker would be around $ 200 $ 500, that would be the amount lower than a bankroll of who wants to profit from poker must have.
There are people who wish to become professional in poker so the correct value of a bankroll in my opinion is between $ 1,000 and $ 5,000, under these conditions the game will be played at tables with more conscious players.
The values ​​influence with certainty the game, the smaller the buy in, the worse the players that bet with anything, do not follow the standard of the game and neither has, and the higher the value of buy in, the players are more professional.

ff48

ff48

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I run a 40 buyin bankroll and I feel comfortable.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that every player must decide what bankroll he can afford. You can not make a major deposit if this affects your real life.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree in part, but I have always argued that poker is a game of chance and there is a sport part in the tournament question.
When a person decides to play poker, first of all he must know himself and know how much his limitations and his powers of acquisition are and I see that people before dedicating themselves to the poker should dedicate themselves to the studies and profession and the poker must work as a mere second income, because it is no use to stay in a freeroll and only play on the site, people should look for great things, so I advise you to be solid in your work and study and if you are good at poker you can put between $ 100 to $ 1,000.00 on bankroll a year will not make you poor and can make you rich if you are good at poker.

I think that every player must decide what bankroll he can afford. You can not make a major deposit if this affects your real life.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never made a deposit, I played only freerols, now my bankroll is 250$. In my opinion, for the beginning will be enough 50$.

A

Andrey Zubkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bank roll should be comfortable for the game. 10, 100 or 1000 dollars - it does not matter

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone must play with responsibility. If he can t afford it , he must not do it . Sometimes it s not about high bankroll, you just have to be patient and wait in long term.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on what stakes you feel comfortable playing. If you are playing freerolls and micro limits then $50-$100 would be more than enough. If you want to play $10 tournaments then you would need $500 or more. I’d say at least 50 buy ins of the limit you want to play. Can always move up as your bankroll grows.

JulioJones

JulioJones

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls only! You cant lose money if you dont deposit any! Except if you waste a ton of time.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends a lot of the price that u play.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course from$100,but it all depends on the solvency of the player...

A

Andrey Zubkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But 1000 dollars is more good,than 10 =)))

But it's more difficult to risk 1000 than 10. Emotions harm the game. Psychological deposit has its own)

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe $350 split amounts the two top poker rooms with their incentives $175 each is the best value for the money. Playing freerolls to build a bankroll is a waste of time.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is very particular about bankroll, which for one is not comfortable playing, for another is, having 30 buy in for a tournament, or 100, or 1000, in the end some people will not change ..
Once I saw a team from brazil 4Bet saying that the top 10 players of them get 1,000 buy-in negatives, this is a low level of them. but then it does 2500buy in positives ..
Bankroll is very private in my opinion today!

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But it's more difficult to risk 1000 than 10. Emotions harm the game. Psychological deposit has its own)

If you decide to risk any amount then I think you must play good poker but realize once it is on the table it is no longer yours. By this I mean you have made the commitment. If you can pull it back then IMHO you must assess your possible changes and pull back if you have little or no chance to win. This is hard to think your chips are gone when you make the bet but it actually makes it easier to take feelings out of the equation

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can you walk away from and not worry

The value of bankroll is just as important to start with in poker as it is in-game knowledge.
Through the bankroll it is possible to exert horizons in the game and still plan as far as it can and should arrive.
Most people in fear start poker with a $ 20 to $ 50 bankroll on their first deposit, in my opinion the most correct amount for them to win money in poker would be around $ 200 $ 500, that would be the amount lower than a bankroll of who wants to profit from poker must have.
There are people who wish to become professional in poker so the correct value of a bankroll in my opinion is between $ 1,000 and $ 5,000, under these conditions the game will be played at tables with more conscious players.

The values ​​influence with certainty the game, the smaller the buy in, the worse the players that bet with anything, do not follow the standard of the game and neither has, and the higher the value of buy in, the players are more professional.

After making a deposit I lost it all, not very much, but enough to make me leery of depositing more. To keep from second-guessing every decision I stick to free-rolls
If my financial position was different I'd probably be looser and deposit and play it.
I just see it as play only what you can walk away from; that varies on income and assets you can fall back on. .

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This should be based on how much money you are willing to throw away. Doesn't mean you will throw it away but if you are playing with money you need to pay bills with and happen to lose only you know what kind of a consequence that has on your life.

In the mid 2000's I used to deposit $300/mo It was an entertainment outlet I could afford at that rate at that time. For past 7 years I have not deposited due to I can't afford it and have tried to build a
BR from a
successful freeroll utilization. But I seem to lose it as fast as I win it :)

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with everyone that says "it depends" but I think there is a little more to it depending on how serious the new player is. If they're new and just want to test their luck, sure go for $50. However if it's somebody hoping to actually make money on the tables I think $500 would be a good amount, especially if it is the first deposit which many sites will match overtime. With that bankroll you'll be comfortably able to start at 0.10/0.25 or 0.25/0.50 where you can start to build.
Also yes, freerolls are a fun way to challenge yourself, but I think most are a waste of time if building the bankroll is your primary goal. It's almost painful coming in 2nd of 600+ people and scoring a $5 prize.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like $175 into ACR you get 5 freerolls, $175 bonus, free jackpot poker, free $20 TB, $free 50 just ask for them use the VGN poker bonus code. Make sure they waive your deposit nonsense fees. Also if you deposit with crypto you get a bonus. Then play Sit-NGo low stake MTTs

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankrolls and BRM can be different for everyone...i personally like to push it and play with a high portion of my bankroll..but i also go broke here and there from doing so...

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One more point on this. You assume the bigger the buy the better the player. I do not think that holds true in all real tables. Sometimes there are players coming off bad beats trying to come back even and taking risky bets

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything will depend on the limits you wish to play and your aspirations. There are people who are content to play micro limits just to have fun, others seek to change our lives with poker, etc. and so depending on your chances and pretenses will be your bankroll. In my case can be betewn 1000 to 5000 US to play in my dreams level.

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case can be betewn 1000 to 5000 US to play in my dreams level.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management