Badugi game

B

badia232323

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Badugi is another kind of poker game, it's a very interesting for me, but I don't know why it's not popular.
The rule is that you have to get the smallest cards possible but with different numbers and colors, so A-2-3-4 with different colors is the best hand in this game.
You feel happy when you get the Badugi (four cards with different colors), it's beautiful and artistic.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i really enjoy badugi but it's rare to get a game going. it's also a very frustrating game just like stud hi/lo where there are many chasers

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I also like this game, even though it is not popular. Sometimes it really is very jolly.

B

bitterkalt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played badugi several times it is an interesting game

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Badugi is another kind of poker game, it's a very interesting for me, but I don't know why it's not popular.
The rule is that you have to get the smallest cards possible but with different numbers and colors, so A-2-3-4 with different colors is the best hand in this game.
You feel happy when you get the Badugi (four cards with different colors), it's beautiful and artistic.
I think badugi is the best poker game, because it gives you the chance to show all your side of extravagance and it depends very much on the luck of the others, but on skill.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's really interesting game. Shame it's not popular. Really shame.:(

K

KuprinMA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I support! I know my nickname. I play regularly. This is my favorite and most powerful discipline. This game has great potential. I even wrote pokerstars to add tournaments to this game. It is a pity that few people play it.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Badugi is fun to play. Another not so popular game is Anti-up.

juliannorei

juliannorei

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
remember the first time I played, I became ill as I entered the game without seeing what it was, after falling in the first hand I find the game interesting and thought well, I began to study today prefer more badugi that holdem

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BATUGI

I totally agree with you This is a great game, at the beginning of the pokerstars game I played e-tournaments in free tournaments, then it ended, which made me sad. Pokerstars back to BATUGA

K

KuprinMA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm glad that a lot of people here like Badugi too. Let's try writing a letter to PokerStars asking for more Badugi tournaments. I already wrote to them about this somehow, but collective letters can give more chances that they will listen to us.

Top 10 Games