Bad luck

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Several nights on cc freeroll all but luck. Just lost A3 against KK and 88 and already hit a on the flop. Before that lost great call with only a6 to k10 and everything against same player. But lets go again tommorow!

terradan

terradan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn unlucky bro! I'm sure you'll find some better luck in future freerolls. Keep at it and you will succeed ;)

H

hooble1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad luck seems to happen more often than good luck

J

jokr23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens. Hopefully you get better luck in games to come.

N

NahFemida

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it's just poker, nothing special
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
sometime lucky

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been about my luck too. When it goes bad, it goes really bad.

H

Hey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can be in good prizes twice a hundred hands if you be lucky. It's my statistics. And what is yours? Do you have your own tactics on playing freerolls? Or you rely only on the strength of your cards and good luck?

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

Yes sometimes bad luck is a serious sector of poker.I lost AA a lot of times from K J. Q 10 .I made all in at the right time ...i couldnt do anything else and the river made 2 pair for him.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not worry, everyone has failures in the game, I also have failures in good tournaments for several days in a row, but I continue to play and try to win and make a profit in the bankroll, I wish you to get good winning places in future tournaments!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Do not worry. Maybe today you will be more lucky.
The main thing, in my opinion, is to continue to improve their skills, and just keep playing poker. I am enjoying the game. And I recommend you.

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just play and do not worry. Sometimes you're lucky sometimes not all of it is an integral part of the game. Continue with the game and happily in the next tournaments

cash123

cash123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately this is part of the game, we take badbeat and we give badbeat. Try to make the game count and find your ROI between 50 and 100 tournaments per day, you will realize that luck does not exist in poker but the quality of analyzing your opponent's range!

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Several nights on cc freeroll all but luck. Just lost A3 against KK and 88 and already hit a on the flop. Before that lost great call with only a6 to k10 and everything against same player. But lets go again tommorow!

I lost in the distribution before the prize table having hand КК.
And lost with the KK - QQQ, the opponent QQ - QQ)))))
It was very disappointing, I lost the whole stack))
:pcguru:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all have to experience this. This is a game and there is luck and failure. But you can influence the number of failures by your own game.

Nelly404

Nelly404

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, and it takes several days long sometimes. I think that the system is waiting for my new deposit during these periods because I win right after I pay it.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i just play a game and i lost with QK...my game was QAAKK, and i lose with AAAA... it happens....

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It should not surprise at all when it is possible to lose for a week or more...Patiences...

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's times like this I turn to some lyrics from an oldie but a goody, by Buck Owens and Roy Clark (TV Show Hee Haw):

Gloom, despair, and agony on me. Deep, dark depression, excessive misery. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Gloom, despair, and agony on me.

Last edited:
M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the truth I do have bad luck I play with a letter I lose game with anything I lose with sleep with hunger when I eat well I always lose