has anyone read "the poker mindset" ?
I've heard a lot of good things about it and heard pros talking about it.The
"Poker Mindset deeply explores vital topics that most poker books
only touch upon:
- Tilt: What it really is, why and when you are most prone to it, and how you can avoid it.
- Bankroll: A complete examination of bankroll management from a technical, but more importantly, from a psychological and emotional viewpoint.
- Opponents: How to determine your competitors' mental and emotional processes so that you can dominate, out think and outplay them.
- Downswings: Every poker player experiences them, but you will truly understand and be armed against low ebbs when they occur.
- Bad Beats: The Poker Mindset will enable you to overcome the trauma of bad beats and losing big pots."
anyways i ordered the book today, just wondering if anyone has read it and what they thought about it?