Anyone fancy testing out my book!?

Y

Yadoula

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am looking for people who would like to read my poker training guide, and let me know what they think of it!

I hope that this will be a revolutionary strategy guide, not just for poker, but for all games. I have been studying the exploitative levels of thought for many years and have found all manner of weird and wonderful things which I have put into a theory book.

There are 100 pages to read. If you would like to do this, then just let me know and I will send you a copy!

Many Thanks!

detroitjunkie

detroitjunkie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Send me one....not because I care about strat but because I care about rules, defs, and regulations of the game and many people try to pass themselves off as pros but have no idea what a string bet is or the definition of variance

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"revolutionary strategy guide" ? Don't you think it sounds too pompous?

M

Master_z4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
since 40th years in Economics and mathematics in the theory of probability many people got the Nobel prize, based on a scientific approach and many years of computing. I don't think your little creation is something "incredible" that did not come up to you. excuse me for being skeptical

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to read it. but dont expect some high quality comments from my party :D

D

Demagog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am pleased to read, although it is very difficult to read in English, but I think that the program interpreter will help me.