Any software that counts the points of playing poker?

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had many problems with the frequent player points count and this week mainly in the Sit and Crush race, I needed something like 5 points to get to cashouts and I was monitoring my progress on the acr page and I noticed that I did not I add the last sit and go I played, does anyone know of any software that is counting them for this room? (I don't know if it exists). But it is not a secret for anyone that this page in the last year has had problems in this count, sometimes they pay it until weeks later. Anyone else has happened?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had many problems with the frequent player points count and this week mainly in the Sit and Crush race, I needed something like 5 points to get to cashouts and I was monitoring my progress on the acr page and I noticed that I did not I add the last sit and go I played, does anyone know of any software that is counting them for this room? (I don't know if it exists). But it is not a secret for anyone that this page in the last year has had problems in this count, sometimes they pay it until weeks later. Anyone else has happened?

Hi, you can contact directly our department in charge by email to
support@americascardroom.eu and they will gladly assist you in this matter.

ACR Rep