Amulets or Kabbalah in Poker?

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kabbalah is prevalent in many sports, from pitchers who don't wash a flannel or stop shaving because they won a game that way, to not tying their shoes. In poker we have seen many players live, that if the lucky chip or the doll of a shark on the table.

I sometimes light a yellow candle in the center of the room, they say it drives away bad energy.

Usually the kabbalah is the chase that some object will bring us luck, but it is most likely that it will help us to better concentrate on what we are doing. How many here have that belief, do any ritual or use an amulet?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I just try to always be patient and disciplined. This is my only, simple and effective ritual that helps me increase my bankroll.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There is an amulet on my game table, the zodiac sign is Sagittarius.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I do NOT believe in amulets or things that would have the "power" to bring good luck.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I also have an amulet. This is a good mood. When I am in a good mood, I always have good results. And I always have a good mood thanks to daily meditation.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anything that puts you in a positive frame of mind is good.

the kabbalah is a very serious topic / energy.... the greater and lesser books of zohar etc...do not meddle with this unless you are psychically protected and have a mentor from the authentic oral lineage tradition.

madonna / paltrow / fashionable / red string around your wrist kabbalah is relatively harmless .. but don't be fooled by this bullshit.

the answer...as always...lies within.

Last edited:
EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree when you say that this object can help you concentrate better, regarding luck or cabal I in particular do not carry any nor do I believe much in it, if in the luck of something predetermined such as the distribution of letters online.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe in amulets.

I also don't think that repeating the things we did when we won helps us always win.

When I see people doing it in the game, it makes my hair stand on end.

For example, when I see the tennis player Rafael Nadal before taking out that he always repeats the same thing, he touches each ear, the pants fret, touches both shoulders, shakes his shoes three times and then starts to play.

The guy wins because he is a good tennis player, not because of his Kabbalah !

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stupid, I find these rituals superstition. I also see many of these habits at sporting events. However, I do not resent it at all if I see it and do not bother me, just i do not agree with it.

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If trying to see a flop with an specific hand, I always like Q9, specially Clubs, that's my "Kabbalah"

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If trying to see a flop with an specific hand, I always like Q9, specially Clubs, that's my "Kabbalah"

Q9 suited is a decent hand in late position...why not. But would you call with it to a 3 bet?

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don’t wear amulets, I don’t think it will help me, I try to play as focused as possible just that!

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to break a few eggs to make an amulet... :)

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is all stupid. a person wants to believe in something and with this he clogs his head.People are different, someone believes who does not)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... I have seen some players who use charms ... mainly in live tournaments ... however I do not use any ... I believe more in my game discipline and in my concentration ...!

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kabbalah is prevalent in many sports, from pitchers who don't wash a flannel or stop shaving because they won a game that way, to not tying their shoes. In poker we have seen many players live, that if the lucky chip or the doll of a shark on the table.

I sometimes light a yellow candle in the center of the room, they say it drives away bad energy.

Usually the kabbalah is the chase that some object will bring us luck, but it is most likely that it will help us to better concentrate on what we are doing. How many here have that belief, do any ritual or use an amulet?

I've used some crystals before and done lots of cleansing and energy clearing exercises before playing.

I find it quite helpful honestly for getting in the best state of mind when playing live poker.

I don't tend to bring my 'power items' with me to the table anymore, but the ritual of getting into that state is still a very key part of my winning routine :)

Thanks for asking this not so commonly asked question!

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can consider it only as a way to become calm and feel safe.
It's like a placebo in medicine. ;)

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheers

I don't use charms, I don't think they help me, I try to play as concentrated as possible, just that!
I think the same, I don't think it works much in poker and if more than one uses it, they should be disappointed because variance kills cabal

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Once upon a time, he made a poker amulet by all the rules. Two days later, I won a Freeroll and raised my bankroll to $ 1,200 in 5 days. I told my friends. The amulet was gone. Unfortunately, I often have friends, acquaintances and relatives at home. After that, I lost everything in 1 day.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, the only amulet in online poker is the Internet provider. Only his health and well-being give me the pleasure of playing poker.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is a pity that the topic does not develop.