Amount of $$$ you earned through poker

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering, how many great poker players we have here that have earned a decent amount of money through poker in one game or on a daily basis? I would consider myself an above average player. I have made over $100 dollars one time through Bovada poker just to lose it all again. Now I have been player freeroll tournaments I won around $15 to $20 all together from freerolls just to lose it all in the tournaments :( but I still love it and will not stop trying.... So what about you?

ConDeck

ConDeck

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last year, live cash about £8K playing .5/1 and 1/2 NLHE. Currently grinding micros to build an online bankroll after using a large % of this for personal expenses and other commitments not allowing me to grind 12 hrs 4 days a week.

Tournaments about 1K although I play predominantly cash

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Little over $16K since Jan 2013

Attachments

• C1.JPG
    C1.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 80
E

eudaimonia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really don't keep track, but I can make an educated guess. online poker, I am comfortably in the black, while playing live poker I am slightly in the red. I play far more poker online (well before Black Friday anyway) than I do live, so my live sample size is pretty low.

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
taxmen are getting sneakier and sneaker :eek:

Farseer

Farseer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Roughly €125k net profit overall. Not a single losing year with online tournaments, but also not a single winning year with live tournaments.

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started playing about 14 months ago. Lost $600 over the first 13 months but recenly won like $2k in the past month

S

sharkfish96

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I've been playing for 2 months now, first started out with some freerolls, then deposited 25 dollars and lost them, after studying and improving my game I decided to deposite again 16 dollars, after like 2 weeks of playing with those improvements I have raised my BR from the 16 to 1k, I won some MTT and I think those tournaments are my most profitable way of playing right now...

Thats my poker history so far. By the way, I would like to write a post about this but don't know how to do it... any help?

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I've been playing for 2 months now, first started out with some freerolls, then deposited 25 dollars and lost them, after studying and improving my game I decided to deposite again 16 dollars, after like 2 weeks of playing with those improvements I have raised my BR from the 16 to 1k, I won some MTT and I think those tournaments are my most profitable way of playing right now...

Thats my poker history so far. By the way, I would like to write a post about this but don't know how to do it... any help?

That is really impressive. Congrats on making 1k dollars! Its good that you learn from your previous mistakes and started improving as you went along to win a lot more money. Keep it up:cool:

And yes all you have to do to start a new post up is go to where is says new thread and make a new post by first putting the title and then your message. If you need more help just inbox me.

PieterTerAar

PieterTerAar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i´m trying to get money through freerolls and then hope to make a small profit on the lowest stakes.

Rdsxfan

Rdsxfan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its easy to keep track of you play with www.checkyourbets.com Since 10/2011 I have played 345 hours of Cash games and am down about $5K, but in 450 hours of tourny play , I am up about $8K, for a net of $3K. I play about 4 hour per week. Most of the Cash Losses were during the first couple of years, while still learning Cash.

AvaPoker13

AvaPoker13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not hit any significant award, but we are training for it and we will soon be here to express the good results. A month of play.

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started off with $35 on FF around January or Feb and the highest I've gone is $1800 but I am currently on a horrible -500. These tournament buy in add ons are killing me over there. There are no freeze out tournament so lots of gambling at FF tournaments.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Started online poker 3yrs bk .. biggest win so far 2k euro in montecarlo ept seat sattie.. Overall i am roughly 3k + ahead..

arielakarel

arielakarel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow .. really impressive..
I won 100 dollars, and then lost them.

D

danvu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huh.. I am still grinding the microstakes to build a bankroll. I have earned about $75 since Nov 2014 lol... Still working on my skills though!

J

Joaquin Moris

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like 100bucks, grinding at microstakes...

N

NadezhdaFMS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
earnings

I rented on a monthly basis about US $ 200, play small stakes:) :) :)

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't earned anything im on "minus" actually... :p but i will continue playing cuz i like the game :D