Online: No, never.
At a casino: Sometimes, but mostly no.
At a home game: Yes, but I only drink as much as my friends do so that none of us has an advantage :P
Back in the day, I used to drink a lot more while playing. I remember one night, me and a friend both got really drunk and played live $1/$2. We ran so hot that about 70% of chips on the table belonged to us 2 and the other 30% belonged to the other 7 players. We felt like Gods because everyone else was sober and we were destroying them, pulling off huge bluffs and hero calls. Probably the most entertaining poker session I've ever had at a casino.