COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello. Do I want to know what you are doing or what do you do after you have been eliminated too quickly from a poker game where you were very confident that you would end up in a good place? I, to get rid of the tension of the moment, see a comedy or listen to music. How do you do? Thank you.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In such cases, in my opinion, it is best to go for a walk. A walk in the outdoors, always gives me a charge of positive energy.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In such cases, I practice meditation. Then analyze your game and play again.:)

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello. Do I want to know what you are doing or what do you do after you have been eliminated too quickly from a poker game where you were very confident that you would end up in a good place? I, to get rid of the tension of the moment, see a comedy or listen to music. How do you do? Thank you.
Since I usually play 4-5 tables after the game I go to bed . Since the game ends late . :)

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trying to find something to forget the tournament usually turn off the PC and maybe watch TV for a while or anything that makes me forget quickly

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After a quick loss I go for a walk on the street, or watch your favorite show, if you have not tired of playing poker, then I start another game.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch a good movie or one of my series preferrer if I'm too disgusted by the game to relax. I also look at my favorite youtubeur for poker or strategic MTT videos to continue to improve my game without having to play money.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed that poker is starting to take up a lot of my time. There is only time for sleep and basic work. I will think what to do with it

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello .After poker ends ,for me, it is better to take a walk around.I need to clear my mind about it and have some relaxing time .

M

martycaridi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play live, so when I get eliminated from a tournament, I try to go straight to the car without stopping at any slots.

O

ozaloa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally try to play poker when i have enough time,because you should feel relaxed and not worry about doing anything else.otherwise you will be in hurry and it causes you to lose.the tournaments require much time,so i wouldnt wanna have time problem when i start a tournament.and after the poker no matter if i lose or win,i just try to focus on something else to refresh my head.i mostly try to watch a movie,play football or hang out with friends.i try to fix specific time for playing poker.

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the game session, I play at several tables. And there is no time to pay attention to where I am in the tournament. In case I lost in a tournament, I register in another one. When the time of the game session comes to an end, I finish playing in those tournaments where I still stayed and do not register for new ones.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In different ways ... sometimes I watch a comedy film ... but the success in the next tournament helps best.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don't have time for the Bull SHT. Tension-shmension-bad beat-tilt... whatever. I don't have time for such. Your problem is that you're taking poker too seriously, like a junkee thinking about his doze. Get a life. Get a hobby or better two, find a job you can do at home after your main job if you have one. There are millions of exciting ways to generate money, profit, create things. If you're watching TV, esp comedies with background laugh that tells you when to laugh, then you're washing your life in toilet.

Hey. 100 year life is 24 * 365 * 100 = 876.000 hours. 30% is sleep time. Some time has passed already. Will you live to 100 years? ASk your self now - what will be result of your life? How much time have you spent on poker already and what was the result? How much time you're willing to spend on poker in future? If you're not doing something useful together with the game then by my opinion you're wasting your life. I might be wrong.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sleep :) Almost always I play in the evening since most good tournaments take place at that time aproximately. Going deep into the tournament and then dropping out with not much cash can be pretty frustrating when I play till 2 am and I have to work in the morning. But when I reach final table, that's another story :)

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes i can open a new freeroll, also i can watch some good movie.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I simply open another table, and start all over again, now with more attention to stay alive for longer in the game

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

In that case i usually shut down my pc and go out for a walk or sometimes i go to gym .

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my free time, watch movies, and go back to poker!

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i finish the game i go to sleep! I never do the analysis of the game immediately after the tournaments, I think that this is not correct! the analysis of tournaments I spend the next day

Yoda82

Yoda82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find a cash table and splash around in it a bit. Get up, walk away from the table for a bit. Jam out to some music to relieve tension and frustration. Get something to eat. I try to avoid table games as they are the devil.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I win something in poker, although it is extremely rare, I am in the mood for a walk or turn on some interesting movie (TV series) and watch! If I lose what happens very often, then I start to do something to otvchel myself from failure!

GGrinder

GGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thinking about the win

or

how i misplayed/overplayed my hand

or

looking for my cat.s :)

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to get distracted and do other things. It helps to relax, gain energy and start the game again with new forces.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually watch comedy after poker, it makes me feel good.