Advice

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you could go back, what advice would you give yourself when you started playing poker? :D
Me that: not all aces win and never drink alcohol when you play. Or Find other hobby, this is too expensive !:eek:😀

CAC1QU3

CAC1QU3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting the online grind when the big rakeback time was, making big profit and thinking about what I could do as next :rolleyes::cool:

R

rasam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you could go back, what advice would you give yourself when you started playing poker? :D
Me that: not all aces win and never drink alcohol when you play. Or Find other hobby, this is too expensive !:eek:😀

Make some limit for my self ad stick to it
for exp : play 3 hours/day not more or , get up and stop playing when i lose X money , and dont play when i`m angry or sleepy and ... :D

there are so little things that i wish i could have told my self before , when i had the chance , when i had the money

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not bother with cash games, play tournaments! The money is there!

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll management is the most important thing. Don't buy in to 530s if your bankroll is 2k, per say.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not thinking that this game is easy after winning a few early tournaments. Variance is a big thing and not to get too high or low.

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a break if you're losing patience and moving too far away from a good strategy.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I could go back in time 15 years, I would give myself 100K to buy Amazon shares :)

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would say, yes, it's a good idea change dollars to bitcoins.

I received this proposal from a poker room and said "no". I would have multiplied my bankroll by five... :(

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not everything is rosy, there will be moments of earning a lot of money and there will be other moments of losing it, you have to have a head so as not to get frustrated, but if it is profitable, you only have to have dedication, study, perseverance, etc, we must keep it in mind.
not everything is easy in life we ​​must sacrifice our time and then be receiving the fruits of effort.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, it is not so easy to play poker as it seems at the beginning. Need to learn. The main thing is to comply with bankroll management. In the beginning, it’s best not to play at cash tables and not to spend your money. It’s better to study in tournaments or on set and go tables, and make money on freerolls.

igorneia

igorneia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips

make the most of the welcome awards as they end there you are already hooked and need to deposit, as for drinking alcohol I always drink kkk:elefant:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To be patient.
I think this is the best advice for beginners.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One single tip:
Your skill level is not important at the beginning - it will come over time, it doesn’t matter which cards are dealt to you when you lose, it doesn’t matter what state you play, it’s important only to observe bankroll management, otherwise all your efforts will be in vain. And this rule always applies and it doesn’t matter whether you are a new player or a pro in the poker world, you will not follow the rules of bankroll management - there will always be one end...

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise you first of all to learn how to enjoy the game. Positive emotions will have a direct impact on your development as a player.

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play a small number of hands ... Be aggressive with the hands that are playing ... Play against weak poker players ... Do not get carried away with bluffing ... Put valuebooks often ... Play strictly within your bankroll ... Confirm that you know all the rules well ... Do not get carried away draw draws

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my biggest regret about poker. it's not having taken the time to start playing seriously when I was younger. the level of play was much less hard and many players made big profits because people were not as well trained as now. my advice for beginners. is to take the time to train well before using their banckroll. especially not to underestimate the management of your banckroll and to be rigorous and disciplined over the long term.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By far the satellites. Low fee for training and possible participation in a major tournament. I didn't pay much attention to them before. Now I really appreciate them.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish I could go back and tell myself to start playing online 3 years earlier than I did and catch the whole poker boom :).