Account withdrawal tax

jasonshowman

jasonshowman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What tax is levied on voters' account withdrawals in your countries? Does it pay off or is it not advantageous to us? Here in brazil the percentage is 27%. an absurd !!!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In Belarus, I pay 13% of taxes on my winnings.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard the wsop ME winner pays 47% tax here in the land of the wage-slave free.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I withdraw 100$ and 12$ of tax I had to pay.I think too expensive .

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know how much tax I will have to pay after I win some money. I live in mexico. I would like to know my tax rate before I start winning don't want to loose lots of money in taxes.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
which online rooms report winning to the IRS or whatever govt tax office you have? In the US they would need your SSN and i have never given that to any online site.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Welcome to Reality Friend, Brazil is like that, I think it's worth it, yes, when you win a big prize, or try to sell to agencies for the sale and purchase of poker room chips, it has a different quote, but in the end you will have that you declare this in your income tax, because they will declare the profits they, and usually they ask your CPF to do the banking transaction, that links you with the money sold, and in the end you will have to pay taxes ..

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank God in my country the winnings are not taxed to about $ 5000 I can not say for sure. Ukraine.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No taxes on gambling profits in Canada - or lottery winnings.

My mother lived in the US. She would buy a lottery ticket, then hope she didn't win, because she did not want to pay the tax! I would just shake my head.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes,friend. You're being ripped off terribly. It shouldn't. I don't pay interest at all. Ukraine.

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the uk there’s no tax to pay on any winnings so it’s all yours

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t know how to withdraw large amounts of money from the poker room, but I took out money up to $ 1,000 and I did not pay the tax as a percentage of my winnings, only the bank’s commission was charged for the transaction but there’s not much of it, it’s in Ukraine, but In other countries, they can take a percentage of the tax, but this is very bad for players!

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Bulgaria there are no taxes on the winnings from gambling. USA and Brazil are rather extreme cases in the opposite direction.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In Belarus, I pay 13% of taxes on my winnings.

PLUS 3% Bank takes for transfer .... if the card is in rubles .. and 134 rubles per month is not taxed .. more than 134 rubles pay tax .......... there is such a benefit)))

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
which online rooms report winning to the IRS or whatever govt tax office you have? In the US they would need your SSN and i have never given that to any online site.
Good question. I'd like to see an answer to this one.