a week of bad luck

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my week was somewhat busy and my poker was affected I am a pastry chef and I had many events this week I distributed my time in an organized way but I did not have any luck at the tables I think it is better to rest your mind and not play when you are so busy since I had very bad performances and for wanting to recover the lost time playing spin go and was affected my bank which you think is better to rest in weeks like this? luck and greetings:confused:

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If poker is not your main job / source of income for you, then of course you should pause. There are no problems if you miss a few evenings and rest in another way.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How I don't have time to play is better give a break. Poker is a simple game, but yours emotions affect your decisions. Give a break and be back strong.

zach johnson

zach johnson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely an emotional game ! you cant sit at a table in a bad mood nothing good will come of it . poker is stressful enough .it needs to be you and the cards any other added stresses are going to inhibit your playing.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sure my friend, if you are playing and are not getting the result if you are a profitable player, better stop and analyze where you are wrong. Playing without focus is very bad, and the worst thing still is that you are playing without focus or in the wrong way and trying to recover, this will only make you lose more. So the best without doubt is to take a few days off and analyze where you are wrong. Good luck on the tables!

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have to choose what u want to do , if playing poker is just a hobby for you , then take rest , pause from playing it for a while . Concentrate on your job, and I m sure everything will be fine . Anyway , I hope u take the right choices .