A talisman for winning poker.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. You use any rituals, signs, folk methods when playing poker. What, who helps, gives luck in the game. Maybe a black cat, or some kind of witchcraft, a talisman for victory, or something else. I've heard that to be lucky in the game, you should always sit with your back to the moon. I am sure everyone has their own talisman for victory, tell us, please share, if you don’t mind.

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest I have never thought something like that can really be helpful :D But I never liked all the religions and beliefs, so probably thats why

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am catholic Christian, and I only believe in God, so no talismans, etc.
If i would be in a very important tournament I think I would prey before, but not in just-for-one playing :)

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To play better I try to be calm, I don't use a talisman, but any thing that can help are welcome.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't believe in talismans. I think that feeling good (sleep, healthy food, exercise), discipline, concentration helps better than a talisman.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am catholic Christian, and I only believe in God, so no talismans, etc.
If i would be in a very important tournament I think I would prey before, but not in just-for-one playing :)
I also believe in God. And on occasion I always thank him. I don't know, maybe this is not right, because poker is a gamble.
It comes out mechanically, if I win, I always think, thank God.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I don't believe in talismans/good luck charms either. Everything I do at the poker table has a reason - a charm of some kind wouldn't be a reason for me and it would just be more to carry around.

Not really a "ritual" in the sense you were probably thinking, but I like to cap my cards with a poker chip - but this has a purpose, I don't want my hand mucked by the dealer when I wanted to play it! ;)

D

DenGybka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My talisman is luck, and to be more specific, I always hope that my opponents will play responsibly and will not do stupid things.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a talisman. Everything I have won so far I have won patiently and calmly.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a talisman, I think the talisman cannot help in the game, the person simply believes in his help.:)

A

ankoum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no talisman and I lose .. wait .. maybe I need one! Or if not, just learn to play correctly.

W

WKURRRW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me there is no such thing as luck or bad luck.
they do not exist

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not believe in the help of a talisman. It all depends only on yourself and your actions.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed that I had more luck in the game when I put money on my desk. for example between 30 or 40 euros. but I never needed a talisman to win.

P

pablo2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have special underpants that have brought me luck.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My talisman is when I have a day off and I am home alone. But unfortunately this happens very rarely.

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in poker you need a lot of dedication, patience to go with a good hand and a little luck that helps a lot lol

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My only talisman is positive thinking, many times when I lack a card to complete a ladder or color, I mentally ask that the necessary card come to me, many times this strategy has worked for me

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Not at all!I just try my best and feel comfortable in all my sessions.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. You use any rituals, signs, folk methods when playing poker. What, who helps, gives luck in the game. Maybe a black cat, or some kind of witchcraft, a talisman for victory, or something else. I've heard that to be lucky in the game, you should always sit with your back to the moon. I am sure everyone has their own talisman for victory, tell us, please share, if you don’t mind.
The only talisman I use to win Poker is myself, thinking about having faith in an object or believing that it will help me is not logical. But if it works for those who believe in this, keep it up, the goal is the same, to win, no matter the means.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, does not mean helpful, not directly, but only to keep think positively, that helps in a way

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have crystals, lucky pennies, you name it, I use it.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not use such things. Variance is variance and can not be influenced. I just try to play my best game.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker remains an intellectual game, where the best mascot will always be the level of your training.