a small victory that gives me a smile

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today I wanted to play poker and as I had lost all my banckroll on espresso. I told myself why not play the Super Satellite Freeroll just for fun. I return with 8 minutes late and as it is a frerroll or the share of the variance is more important at the beginning of the game than in a standard frerroll. I did not expect to find myself always in the game in the middle of the game, but as soon as the surprise dissipated I played seriously and used the experience I had acquired on Cards Chat. he had only 7 pay, including 2 $ 11 for the first two and I managed to place me 6th out of 3616 players. well I did not win the ticket at $ 11 but I have no regrets because the 5 remaining players had 5 times more stack than me.I only win 2.20.what is not much thing but it is always these small victories but motivates me to continue to train and progress. I wanted to share this great performance with you and especially thank the community and moderators of Cards Chat for helping me improve my game.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulate. This is a great result for so many players.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Small victories gradually lead you to great success. I congratulate you.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well played,,,, :tee: Thats alot of players,,,,

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to win against 3610 players. it is good result.:)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
today I wanted to play poker and as I had lost all my banckroll on espresso. I told myself why not play the Super Satellite Freeroll just for fun. I return with 8 minutes late and as it is a frerroll or the share of the variance is more important at the beginning of the game than in a standard frerroll. I did not expect to find myself always in the game in the middle of the game, but as soon as the surprise dissipated I played seriously and used the experience I had acquired on Cards Chat. he had only 7 pay, including 2 $ 11 for the first two and I managed to place me 6th out of 3616 players. well I did not win the ticket at $ 11 but I have no regrets because the 5 remaining players had 5 times more stack than me.I only win 2.20.what is not much thing but it is always these small victories but motivates me to continue to train and progress. I wanted to share this great performance with you and especially thank the community and moderators of Cards Chat for helping me improve my game.

You do not worry, everything will work out for you, I hope that you will improve your game and will play well and win, I wish you good luck in your improvements and good luck in your future games!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The great achievements are accumulation of small achievements. Hard work is a necessary component of a positive attitude because: Positive thinking is a habit you have to build up over time. :)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I congratulate you, the 6th place is good, big wins ahead of ...

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations. Small steps forward will ultimately lead to bigger wins. Just keep improving your game.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Congratulations!! Wish you make 100 times with that 2.20 ticket.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, so many times lose my bankroll and start again, i know the feeling.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I congratulate you. This is a good result that demonstrates your potential.