96 Freerolls on Friday

D

db1119

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This Friday Poker Host will have 96 freerolls in 24 hours!!! $100 Cash Freeroll every 15 minutes 6 pm Friday to 6pm Saturday!! If anybody decides to play your bound to make some money post your success here.

D

db1119

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesnt say but since every tournament but one is NL Texas Holdem then im assuming that's what all 96 tournaments will be

D

Devilb0y

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, u didn't understand the question. I mean which poker will have that tournaments?

H

hess

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a good chance for everyone to make a little bit of money. I have never played on pokerhost before, but this is too good to pass up! I will have to download it.

A

AvsFan03576

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerHost is a good site. I belong to another forum and the guy who runs it just bought PokerHost. This guy is an awesome player and to start his new ownership, he had a freeroll called the Fossil Freeroll. He won about $2000 from FossilMan himself and donated $500 to the freeroll. It's a great site. I'll be there for sure

AvsFan03576

B

BlackJacki2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The icky part is that you have to deposit money to play in them T_T

A

AvsFan03576

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not in these freerolls. They are completely free.

AvsFan03576

L

lyon21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i am very much looking forward to the freerolls hopefully i can win some money.

C

CraigC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is there any requirements, such as raked hands? or anything anyways i have downloaded the software seems pretty good.

P

peter1811

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ,

i actually play often on Pokerhost and it is a really really good site.

I hope we gonna have some fun togehther on Friday.

SLEEP A LOT BEFORE !!!! I'll play the 24 Hours lol

See you

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About the 96 Freerolls :)

Hi all,
Just copied this from the site about the 96 freerolls, depends on how you read it I suppose but it does look like you might have to make a deposit if you want to cashout any winnings from the freerolls, can't tell really, you decide, anyway here it is :

FREEROLL MADNESS AT POKERHOST.COM

In correlation with Basketball's March Madness PokerHost.com invites all poker players to participate in “Freeroll Madness”. PokerHost.com's “Freeroll Madness” will consist of 96 freeroll tournaments in a 24 hour time period! Every 15 minutes PokerHost.com will start a $100 freeroll. We will have $9,600 available in freeroll prize pools for our players to win. The “Freeroll Madness” will start on Friday, March 18th at 6pm EST. and run until Saturday, March 19th at 6pm EST. PokerHost.com will hold a final freeroll tournament at 10pm. Our last freeroll will also include several of the PokerHost.com staff. Each staff member in the tourney will have a $25 bounty on them. During Freeroll Madness we will relax our banking restrictions. Raked hand requirements will drop from 5 hands for every dollar to 1 hand per dollar for money won in these freerollls. Players will have until Monday at 6pm EST. to deposit and take advantage of the lax banking restrictions.

end of copy : Does this mean you have to deposit to play the freerolls or is this just extra info on their "lax banking restrictions"? Let me know if you find out any more info on this please, i'll make a deposit anyway just to be sure.
Good luck :)

Tony ( The Webmaster )

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it looks to me like any money won on these freerolls you will have to play one raked hand with it aftwards for every dollar won before you can cash out

thats rather reasonable tbh I expect that will get rather busy

C

charterboss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep they dropped the requirement on the freeroll winnings from 5 hands down to 1 hand ---and the offer is valid until monday at 6pm-

wonder if i should start sleeping now to gear up for the marathon session :confused:

H

hess

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is that the only catch? If so, then I don't mind. I wasn't planning on casing out as soon as I won.

A

AvsFan03576

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thewebmaster said:
Hi all,
Just copied this from the site about the 96 freerolls, depends on how you read it I suppose but it does look like you might have to make a deposit if you want to cashout any winnings from the freerolls, can't tell really, you decide, anyway here it is :

FREEROLL MADNESS AT POKERHOST.COM

In correlation with Basketball's March Madness PokerHost.com invites all poker players to participate in “Freeroll Madness”. PokerHost.com's “Freeroll Madness” will consist of 96 freeroll tournaments in a 24 hour time period! Every 15 minutes PokerHost.com will start a $100 freeroll. We will have $9,600 available in freeroll prize pools for our players to win. The “Freeroll Madness” will start on Friday, March 18th at 6pm EST. and run until Saturday, March 19th at 6pm EST. PokerHost.com will hold a final freeroll tournament at 10pm. Our last freeroll will also include several of the PokerHost.com staff. Each staff member in the tourney will have a $25 bounty on them. During Freeroll Madness we will relax our banking restrictions. Raked hand requirements will drop from 5 hands for every dollar to 1 hand per dollar for money won in these freerollls. Players will have until Monday at 6pm EST. to deposit and take advantage of the lax banking restrictions.

end of copy : Does this mean you have to deposit to play the freerolls or is this just extra info on their "lax banking restrictions"? Let me know if you find out any more info on this please, i'll make a deposit anyway just to be sure.
Good luck :)

Tony ( The Webmaster )
My understanding is that the additional information is just the specials that are being run for deposits. The freerolls are completely free and I'm pretty sure you could cash out if you win. I'll do some checking to make sure and let you know.

AvsFan03576

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all :)

Hi all,
Thanks grumledook, I think that is correct and thankyou AvsFan03576 for your reply, I'm going to deposit here anyway I think but I wanted the information correct so everyone knew for sure. I haven't actually been able to get any exact info on wether or not you can cash out on these freerolls if you win, after reading over the section again which I posted earlier it does appear that if you win at the freerolls then you would be required to play a certain amount of raked hands in order to cash out, exactly what grumbledook said.
The amount of raked hands at this poker room seem very reasonable indeed, also this is the only poker room I know of which is running freerolls with a chance to get into the wsop so it's definitely worth a shot.

To save me posting another thread i'm going to ask something here, I'm looking for another poker room to deposit at but it needs to be reliable, i'm looking for decent SNG's with 5 or 6 and 10 player SNG's but the most important thing to me is that they cashout with no problems and that they take neteller. Also another problem I get is a lot of poker rooms use internet explorer as default browser when going to the cashier and I can't get the cashier screen up on these particular poker rooms.
I've been looking at celebritypoker and it's tempting me but I can't find anyone who has actually played there yet, I have an account with them but would like some feedback on this poker room if anyone plays there.
If someone does come up with a good poker room that I don't belong to already you can use me as a "refer a friend" and get a bonus or if your a webmaster like me i'll use your link.
Please don't suggest all the well known ones, I belong to them all, i'm looking for a new one I haven't yet seen. Thanks,
Good luck at the tables :)

Tony ( The Webmaster )

P

peter1811

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Tony ,

don't know which is well known for you but i never had any Problems at RoyalVegas and Interpoker or RoyalRitzClub. They all paid out and i use neteller too.

Hope i helped you a little.

See you ¸

peter1811

E

ericraider1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is great. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I really appreciate all the information everyones given. Im definitely going to take full advantage of this opportunity. Thanks again everyone.

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw this a few days back, but I am not sure if my system could handle another poker website. I already have UB and Paradise on here I have 159MB of Ram its an AMD 950MHZ can someone that knows computers let me know?

Tina

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it doesn't matter how many you have installed, its the number that you can have running at the same time that will depend on your system

you can download and install every poker site there is and your computer should be able to run them all fine as long as your only running one or two at any given point

LittleSip

LittleSip

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Host Freerolls

LittleSip plays on Poker Host and it is a good site :congrats: . They host daily freerolls that you can enter by just registering. The players there are good. I like the high hand of the day promotion, but haven't got enough real $$$$ to try for it yet :dontknow: .

Ef Hutton I think owns the site now and plans a lot of changes to make the site user friendly and fun for us rookies. I will try some of the 96 freerolls, should be fun, see u there.

Thanks,

LittleSip :wavey: :wavey: *Have fun one day at a time*

Freeroll Passwords