2008 WSOP Predictions
I did this thread last year (with pretty bad results) but I figured I'd throw out some more predictions this year.
This is just for fun, I'm not interested in any action on these.
So here we go...
* Daniel Negreanu has stated he'd put up 100-1 for anyone who didn't think he'd win a bracelet. Well I don't think he will.
* Allen Cunningham will tie Doyle as the only player to win a bracelet in 4 consecutive years.
* Michael Binger will win a bracelet and break the most cashes for one WSOP
* Phil Hellmuth will win bracelet #12
* Johnny Chan will not win a bracelet
* Doyle Brunson will not win a bracelet, but will make a final table
* Phil Ivey will win 2 bracelets
* The final of the HORSE Tourney will be Ivey defeating Brunson.
* Erik Seidel will win bracelet #9 tying him with Johnny Moss
* Tom "durr" Dwan will have 4 cashes and 1 final table, but no bracelets.
* The Main Event will draw more entrants than last year (6,358)
* The "November Nine" will contain 3 well known pros.
* Jerry Yang will not make it to Day 2 of the ME
* Jamie Gold will make it to Day 4 of the ME
* Chris Moneymaker will not make it to Day 2 of the ME, but will have 1 cash during the Series
* A woman will NOT make the ME final table
* Phil Gordon will not win a bracelet