My 1,000th Post!

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well looks like I made it to the 1,000 post milestone on here and I figured I would make a thread for it and also to say thank you for how this forum has helped me and the many great people I have met on here. :)

I initially joined Cardschat for the purpose of the private freerolls being offered. I remember being repelled at first because it took a few months plus an amount of quality posts in order to play the freerolls, however a few months later I decided to give it a go. At the time, I had just gotten back into playing poker again after taking a year and a half off after Black Friday hit. I had no roll at the time and did not plan to deposit on any site since I sucked and did not exactly trust the sites available to Americans at the time.

Eventually, I started enjoying the site, got accepted to the freeroll club, and later joined the Cardschat League which I had a blast in while also winning some bonus stuff from it. I also became more active in reading and posting in the forums which allowed me to gain more knowledge of poker that I was missing in my game and also made me realize I was making a lot of mistakes. Cardschat's freerolls helped me build my initial roll without having to deposit and since I have managed to take off from there.

Fast forward 999 posts and a year and a half later from my freeroll whoring days and I am currently grinding low/midstakes MTTs with a comfortable roll to never have to worry about going busto while consistently winning. There are plenty of threads that expanded my poker knowledge, most notably the old hyper turbo thread which turned me from a losing SNG/small winning turbo MTT player to a short stack play wizard!

Shout out to the following people who I have been fortunate to meet on here and interact with, I have certainly enjoyed it. :)

BluffMeAllIn, missjacki, WiZZiM, Jblocher1, kcanuck, the lab man, Zorba, Jblocher1, matt0216, intents09, Sil3ntness, TheRomeo2K, jedimindpicks, davem86, melinreno, PokerFunKid. Plenty of other names I am missing here, but thank you to you all along with the Cardschat forum itself!

Trent

Attachments

• 1k posts.jpg
    1k posts.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 104
Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well looks like I made it to the 1,000 post milestone on here and I figured I would make a thread for it and also to say thank you for how this forum has helped me and the many great people I have met on here. :)

I initially joined Cardschat for the purpose of the private freerolls being offered. I remember being repelled at first because it took a few months plus an amount of quality posts in order to play the freerolls, however a few months later I decided to give it a go. At the time, I had just gotten back into playing poker again after taking a year and a half off after Black Friday hit. I had no roll at the time and did not plan to deposit on any site since I sucked and did not exactly trust the sites available to Americans at the time.

Eventually, I started enjoying the site, got accepted to the freeroll club, and later joined the Cardschat League which I had a blast in while also winning some bonus stuff from it. I also became more active in reading and posting in the forums which allowed me to gain more knowledge of poker that I was missing in my game and also made me realize I was making a lot of mistakes. Cardschat's freerolls helped me build my initial roll without having to deposit and since I have managed to take off from there.

Fast forward 999 posts and a year and a half later from my freeroll whoring days and I am currently grinding low/midstakes MTTs with a comfortable roll to never have to worry about going busto while consistently winning. There are plenty of threads that expanded my poker knowledge, most notably the old hyper turbo thread which turned me from a losing SNG/small winning turbo MTT player to a short stack play wizard!

Shout out to the following people who I have been fortunate to meet on here and interact with, I have certainly enjoyed it. :)

BluffMeAllIn, missjacki, WiZZiM, Jblocher1, kcanuck, the lab man, Zorba, Jblocher1, matt0216, intents09, Sil3ntness, TheRomeo2K, jedimindpicks, davem86, melinreno, PokerFunKid. Plenty of other names I am missing here, but thank you to you all along with the Cardschat forum itself!

Trent

I'm sorry but the 1k club doesn't accept admissions requests from the likes of yourself therefore it is my greatest displeasure to inform you that you have been most warmly denied. Lo siento. Ojala que yo no necesite verte en el futuro.

Congrats on 1k 😎😎😎

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on 1,000 posts! Great milestone!

Looking forward to getting there someday! :)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Apart from congrats :congrats: all I can say is, it's about time.

Nice one Trent. :top:

:)

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats , this post a real inspiration especially to a newbie like me . You seem to be a great example of what this forum can help you accomplish.

Good luck and congrats again.

S

Sall

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations on your 1000 posts! Can you help me out what kind of post will be accepted as quality post and don't get repelled. I admit, I too want to play the freerolls, but at the same time I'm sure I can learn a lot here at Cardschat. Allthough I'm playing poker on and off for a few years now, I still have problems getting me a big roll. I have to play a lot freerolls because I'm not feeling comfortable at depositting money.

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Trent. A huge (even if somewhat belated) well done on achieving 1000 posts here at CardsChat. It must seem like a lifetime ago since you achieved enough posts to join the freerolls club, and I recall the patience and determination it took me, more recently, to achieve that, but as you will agree, the effort was well worth it. I intend to hit the big 1000 at some stage in my CardsChat life, but in the meantime intend to keep enjoying and hopefully finding more time to get more involved. Hope to see you at the tables.

BB

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats buddy!

Definitely reaping the rewards on the felt and expect pretty huge things from ya! :)

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on your 1000th post treat32la. Glad you hung around and made this forum a better place to be a member of.

xmarus91

xmarus91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol man doesn't seem that far off but congrats lol I want to get there now hehe

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get spamming then! :icon_sant
If this didn't have the xmas hat in it I might have had to delete it as spam :p

hmmm and I guess a belated congrats on the 1k posts trent lol

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this didn't have the xmas hat in it I might have had to delete it as spam :p

hmmm and I guess a belated congrats on the 1k posts trent lol

Spam spam spam spam , spam spam spam spam .:p

MP

Rastaiza92

Rastaiza92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations on your 1000 posts, I hope to go there someday

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations and GL in playing!!!

L

Lexxx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done!!! I hope I can reach you soon! :)

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice one mate.

I too just hit the 1000 mark.