Zoom Ultra Deep Stacked (Moderator's help)

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi there CardsChat community!
I watched a real nice hand today https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/024u8g3xd
and I would like to know your opinions. How would you play it deep stacked?

To the Forum Moderator: Sometimes I plug the hand text (txt) into the CardsChat Replayer and I click to "Hide Player Name" and "Hide Results" and simply doesn't work. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work. Sometimes I don't click to "hide player name" and the replayer hides it. Maybe there is a technical issue.

Regards;

Carlos 'Aballinamion' Barbosa

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there CardsChat community!
I watched a real nice hand today https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/024u8g3xd
and I would like to know your opinions. How would you play it deep stacked?

To the Forum Moderator: Sometimes I plug the hand text (txt) into the CardsChat Replayer and I click to "Hide Player Name" and "Hide Results" and simply doesn't work. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work. Sometimes I don't click to "hide player name" and the replayer hides it. Maybe there is a technical issue.

Regards;

Carlos 'Aballinamion' Barbosa

Thank U 4 Posting.

I stopped hand before the reveal so this is not based on outcome of hand.

BB Smooth call pre 3 handed might not have AA-1010
99-22 call depends on tendencies of all villains.
Range can be wide dependent of BB playing style.

BB lead into LowJack is not going to win right on flop that often as stacks are deep and LowJ should expect some leads from under pairs and flush draws.

LJ call on flop is solid deep stack play for most of LJ range vs solid BB.

BB lead turn should fold out all LJ weaker holdings if BB is solid player with balanced ranges.

BB polarizes river so BB should have nuts and bluffs but what bluffs?
Why polarize trips or baby flush here? Read vs villain might change this to Nut only bet but why so big if you have the nuts and so few of LJ's hands are second nut? Without a specific read.
Why are we not targeting more of LJ's range with our value bet on the river?
If BB is a notorious bluffer than LJ might call with AA KK AsQx KQ

BB should not have QQ JJ that often/ LJ can- especially JsJx. LJ would always play QQ like this.

LJ shove also polarized but why polarize? What could LJ bluffs be? 1010 -AsQx turned into a bluff? River we should be 3 to 1 value to bluffs but value for shoves here should be QQ JJ 22 vs a solid player. If BB is very weak and LJ knows it nut flushes could shove as BB could be betting a 2x hand or flushes but again a very weak player to bet that river for 2.5 pot and then call a shove when LJ shoves nut flush? BB Has to be betting AA KK AQ and folding it for a bluff to work here.

Lots more to dissect but this will do for the purposes of interaction.

Now I will see what happened.
:pcguru:

Hope this helps
:):)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This hand is pretty typical for Zoom, because stacks are often deep, and then a set over set cooler can get really expensive. As BB I would typically go for a check-raise on the flop or the turn with my flopped quads. This is a great situation, because nobody assume, that BB called with a 2 in his hand, and UTG can easily have hands like AA, KK, AQ, KQ or even QQ, which love this board.

As UTG I am definitely calling the donk bet on the flop, and I am also just calling, when I make a boat on the turn. My plan would then be to bet the river if checked to, and to raise if facing another bet. However when BB overbet the river, the hand become kind of strange, and I think, UTG should just call. BB is saying, that he also has a boat, and hands like Q2 or J2 should not be in his range, so he is basically repping 22, QQ and a weirdly played JJ.

I am never folding here as UTG, but UTG have to ask himself, how likely it is, that BB is overbetting the river with a flush, AND that he will call a jam on a paired board, when we are 400BB deep? Yeah if he is a crazy fish, then maybe. But if he is one of those nitty Zoom regulars, then UTG lost a lot more, than he should.