Zoom or no Zoom!

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the nonstop action of zoom games. Where when you fold you go to the next table. I hate waiting for players. The action never ends. The most action is on pokerstars. What do you think.? Anyone hate playing zoom games??[emoji812]️

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the classic format. In Zoom Poker, opponents are constantly changing and you can not be distracted by extraneous activities.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the nonstop action of zoom games. Where when you fold you go to the next table. I hate waiting for players. The action never ends. The most action is on pokerstars. What do you think.? Anyone hate playing zoom games??[emoji812]️
I like to play zoom poker, there’s a problem in one thing that it’s hard to read the players, everyone’s waiting for AA, KK:icon_king

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like zoom poker . Gotten away with alot of blind stealing . bluffing in this format works for me in this game type as well.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to play zoom poker several times, but I always lose there ((I like simple cash poker better

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the zoom, I'm always playing.

C

coolwhipp420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom

i like playing zoom poker.. now i will admit i only play zoom about 50% of my cash game tables.. depends how i feel that day i suppose.

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate zoom tournaments, it is really hard to play...

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I don't like Zoom, because it's really hard to read the opponents. And reading in poker is one of my favourite actvities.

K

karlus185

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like to play the zoom tournaments, at least I do not expect the action of other players and the game is faster

jsteppps

jsteppps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I wouldn't go as far as saying I "hate" the ZOOM format; I just really don't like it personally.

I don't play cash games, but I can appreciate how it can become very lucrative/attractive for certain players with the higher volume of hands etc. This thinking led me to believe it is a format dominated by regulars and the occasional fun type whom never comes back after their roll disappears like a fart in the wind... Seems like burning money for a casual fun type like myself ---

The ZOOM mtts are just roided out hyper-turbos. Very hard to win that is. A silly timebank situation and extremely polarised play throughout the tournament: they either have the nuts or bluffbluffbluff. Makes sense, alot of ppl just sit and wait for premium hands and late positions are always on the attack - so a deep run can be crumbled in an instant.

I avoid them, if you're problem is waiting on players just open more tables :p

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer regular tables, much higher winrate than zoom. As a rule, the zoom is near zero if you are not a genius)
Although if you want action, then why not :)

bhuelse

bhuelse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played it a long time and the most I have learned I should not play it. :D
I am still learning the game and in my opinion for beginners Zoom is not a good decision.
There are important thing like reading you cannot learn/use in zoom.
But in the end for some action I like the format, especially the tournament KO Zoom combination. Gimme all! :D
... and burn my bankroll down ;)

V

Vasilii813

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I think zoom is a plus for those players who don't want to wait but I think that when playing zoom and there are some players can play only very good cards and discard the rest and when they were playing that very often you get a couple of aces or kings. That's why I play cash games there and get used to the players and if you want faster you can open two tables.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play tables not zoom.Car generally everyone plays very tight on this style of play.in addition we do not take advantage of the mistakes of your opponents because we change tables with each hand.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing zoom tournament in the same reason as Riverokker.

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To zoom or not to zoom hahah , i love zoom game from pokerstars is very fast expirience you can live it only online , for me it is a very strong tool you have in your hands but you must learn how to use it! To zoom then!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No! I love ZOOM, it is easy to win a large sum of money for a small period of time say so there is your first hand, you can already merge the entire stack ) is a ZOOM ZOOM drive this adrenaline! I most play ZOOM! Until I fill or salt a bankroll! Oh, yeah ! I'm happy!

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi poker fans,

I remember playing Zoom cash games and it is painfully fun. Most players wait for premium hands so the game is a minefield. One has to be careful of ridiculous shoves as many will play pocket pairs and AK, AQ hands.

I have not tried the zoom tournaments but find the idea equally as interesting. One gets to play more hands since after a fold you are swept away to another table. Zoom makes poker more action packed and removes all the time spent waiting. Although one has to deal with the downside of not getting a chance to read your players over a few hands but nothing a note cannot fix.

Zoom is good fun and once I am in the mood, it's all systems go!

B

Brayan9052

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the format that zooms, but it has its bad things. For example, the variance. It shows a lot as players go changing tables and are rotating their strategy. What makes them unrecognizable. When you are at a table with the same players, and it is the classic cash game, in the course of the plays, you get to know them, and that is an advantage.

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like to play in the zoom tables. It's like a tape measure. Everybody is looking for good hands. Opponents do not read. (

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker you have always to get your attention ON! You cant concentrate in zoom games. If you dont like when bad beats come in nomal poker, in zoom you cry for sure! dont risk you bankrool in Zoom games. Take it only for fun.

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely prefer zoom over non zoom, specifically because I am that person who never really tanks on decisions so the format is something that suits my playstyle.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm not the adherent of the zoom game because you do not know the opponents' style of play and I noticed that many are all-in with any cards, it seems to me a chaotic game with many bluffs.