Originally Posted by TriggaLos
Lets say you are playing 10nl full ring and you're UTG and delt QQ. You open for 3x and it folds to the cutoff who three bets to 9x.
1. What do you do if villain is a 12/8/2?
2. What do you do if villain is a 29/14/1?
3. What do you do if villain is a 38/18/2?
4. What do you do if you have no reads on villian?
I am a cash fish and it will probably show through,but here goes.
I am going to assume both players have 100 bb
1.I put him on a very tight range AA,KK,QQ,Ak so I think Im behind or flipping however I have 3 bb in and need to call 6 more to set mine and if i hit he has 91 more bb.I think I call and see the flop .
2. I would add jj, aq to his range but I think I still set mine.If Ace or K flops Im not out that much.If Qs are overs to the flop than Ill see how the action goes post flop.
3. Im reraising to 20 bb,I think Im way ahead of his range.
4.I would call and check the texture of the flop and take it from there.
Let me be the 1st to LOL my answers