Chips
favorite cash game hands ?? What is it and how do u play it

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In position I love pressing with mid suited connectors. Obviously they wont always hit but in the situations they do you hit the jackpot and if they dont the c bet takes it down in many situation anyway.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In position I love pressing with mid suited connectors. Obviously they wont always hit but in the situations they do you hit the jackpot and if they dont the c bet takes it down in many situation anyway.

Love it as well. Sure everyone likes getting big pairs and suited AKs but one of my favorite hands to have on the button and i'll even 3 bet part of the time is QJ suited. It plays so well post flop and there are many ways to go with a hand like that. But yeah 89 suited + for a reasonable raise preflop - im playing most of those hands trying to smash a flop.

I especially love playing hands like these against tighter players, the flop can bring you so many ways to win the hand beyond their AK AQ type hands. Suited nectors are alot of fun to play in position, something you should surely consider adding to your game if you havnt already.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
AA. Play aggressively preflop, and continue that post flop, with increased aggression vs lower amount of players to flop.