What do you think of Zoom-game???

A

Ametist17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think of Zoom-game??? All players wait a hand premium, and a game to become as a coin, on good luck???
And any strategy?

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on a simple strategy plays JJ QQ KK AA any suited cards count 1-3 BB

D

dimenor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
dont play zoom, ! play hard tournaments =D

alar2080

alar2080

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you want to play zoom the first see if it fits you

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play zoom but unfortunately I can't play for real money. You just get to play a lot of hands and think more about position and hand strength. I have only played play money so I don't know how the real games play out.

PokerNuts01

PokerNuts01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play zoom very rarely .. Open only with AA, KK, QQ and AK..
very tough game:D

MasterTur

MasterTur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi I play zoom
The strategy is simple.... You will play Tight in early game, play the monsters and cards that you have a chance to make a monster if cheap and in position, like pockets pairs suited conectors.
Midle game you open a little your range and play always in position and late game you can open more your range and put pressure in oponents.

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi I used to play zoom at 10 NL a year ago. I quit poker and now I'm back to 2NL zoom to build my bankroll. I have the advantage of having a HUD, I believe it an extremely powerful weapon for zoom poker, because you are always playing unknowns, but if you have a hud you can easily spot who are the nits that only setmine (there are lots of players who basically setmine and play very strong AA and KK) and you can also spot the fish, so the strategy would depend who youwill be playing against each hand. Also you can exploit ither leaks many players have, like restealing from the blinds, many players try to steal but almost always fold to resteals.
Without the hud its tough to spot nits, regulars and fish/donkeys.
That's my advice, use a hud. Holdem manager has a one month trial period for free and I believe pokertracker also does. I suggest you use them both and then buy the one that suits you better.

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom is tough because the same way you think of playing it most players do. Wait for a prem hand and then play, in doing this, most of the time any other player/s that enter the pot with you will more or likely be on a prem hand to. Plus you are not able to get proper reads on players as the table switches after every hand

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play the big, the small blind. In general, according to the situation. When many assistants - a conclusion - each ace - king in the pocket and in this case 4-5 can play well

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The last couple of weeks to zoom me tough luck. Nerves to the limit! Perhaps take a break in the game. Maybe look bet streamers, the mind will be typed.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
applicable standard strategy game! agresivno to play especially being on the button !!

P

plyto777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think of Zoom-game??? All players wait a hand premium, and a game to become as a coin, on good luck???
And any strategy?

We need to play what you like. Should be fun!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The zoom-poker I try to play tight. If I'm going to play your hand - only raise. Often I used late position to steal the blinds. Plus the games in zoom poker - it is a constant change of opponents. The basic rule that I try to stick to - do not make unnecessary bets.

P

plyto777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An advantage is a condition that you are not rivals, and vice versa, the contestants do not know you. Solutions that can be wrong in a normal game can be very profitable in Zoom.

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom games in micros are usually against unknowns....

Easier for people to make less preflop mistakes but the big money is post flop anyway.

Improve on your post flop play and it wont matter zoom or reg

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not play the zoom, because I need to learn a bit player, and in this case it is problematic

S

Sacredoro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing in this Zoom mode is very fun and extremely fast. But it takes away some of poker fundamental components : get to know your opponent and make decisions according to that information.

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First rule of tournaments zoom I follow:

Play only one at a time, I already made the mistake of playing several at the same time and I confused everything :)

The style of game I see changes a lot when zoom with knockout, I play more hands in that format and I explore the positions next to the button

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like, but it is not my attraction, but you know that when playing this type of game you will have to know which hand to go since many of these players expect the best hands

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Typical opening range from button in zoom is 40%, I would't really call that premium heavy range. My 3bet from big blind is 6.5% while winning players go up to 10% (leaktracker), SB 8.04%, compared to regular tables these Numbers are twice as large than what you would expect given low levels 2NL and 5NL.

Last edited:
Top 10 Games