xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear friends,

Zoom do jogo NL2 6max.

I would like to know the ideal stack to "switch" table.

If on the one hand a big pile seems to make villains respect you more, a bad beat can make you lose a lot.

For example: I was playing ZNL2 with a 400 BB stack, I hit a set 8, I did everything right and managed to shove on the turn (pot with more than 800 BB!). The river overtook villain T. I almost didn't curse ... Currently I adopt the criterion of leaving the table with the full stack of the level immediately above, that is, in my case, 5.00 which is 250BB.

And you, with what stack size do you switch boats?

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I leave the game immediately after doubling my stack, or after 2 hours of non-stop play to rest :cool:

M

Majari_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In some sites you can remove chips from your stack without leaving the table so you can keep playing with maximum buy in. I often use this feature if I'm on a table where I feel like I'm playing against worse opponents but don't want to lose all money won in the session.

C

CaPnKrUnCh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If the table is full of fish i don't mind staying at the table nomatter how many bb's deep i am.. however most of the times, and this would be especially true for zoom where tables always change i would take my winnings and start over again.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear friends,

Zoom do jogo NL2 6max.

I would like to know the ideal stack to "switch" table.

If on the one hand a big pile seems to make villains respect you more, a bad beat can make you lose a lot.

For example: I was playing ZNL2 with a 400 BB stack, I hit a set 8, I did everything right and managed to shove on the turn (pot with more than 800 BB!). The river overtook villain T. I almost didn't curse ... Currently I adopt the criterion of leaving the table with the full stack of the level immediately above, that is, in my case, 5.00 which is 250BB.

And you, with what stack size do you switch boats?

For the sake of keeping variance under control this is a solid approach.

If you are sticking with 400bb stacks then your bankroll should be enough to play znl10

That said, if you wanna feel like a real gangster (a la charlie carrel) sometimes you just gotta go for that 10x starting stack =D