UTG: 104.6 BB
MP: 122.6 BB
CO: 237.2 BB

Hero posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has T
diamond.gif
T
club.gif

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to 2.8 BB, Hero raises to 10 BB, fold, BTN calls 7.2 BB

Flop: (21 BB, 2 players) 6
diamond.gif
diamond.gif
heart.gif

Hero checks, BTN bets 14 BB, Hero raises to 40 BB, BTN raises to 159.6 BB and is all-in, Hero ???

Should have bet flop, all his ATo+, AXs, KQ, low PP are going to call at least one street on this board. After making this mistake decided to raise to find out where I am and to protect my hand from over cards drawing on me. Once V shoves I was pretty annoyed at myself.. Would imagine we're flipping at best and therefore don't see how I can call.

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
(6 max) - Holdem

BTN: 169.6 BB
Hero (SB): 165.2 BB
BB: 166.4 BB
UTG: 104.6 BB
MP: 122.6 BB
CO: 237.2 BB

Hero posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has T
diamond.gif
T
club.gif

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to 2.8 BB, Hero raises to 10 BB, fold, BTN calls 7.2 BB

Flop: (21 BB, 2 players) 6
diamond.gif
diamond.gif
heart.gif

Hero checks, BTN bets 14 BB, Hero raises to 40 BB, BTN raises to 159.6 BB and is all-in, Hero ???

Should have bet flop, all his ATo+, AXs, KQ, low PP are going to call at least one street on this board. After making this mistake decided to raise to find out where I am and to protect my hand from over cards drawing on me. Once V shoves I was pretty annoyed at myself.. Would imagine we're flipping at best and therefore don't see how I can call.

Any stats or reads on the villian?

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
quickly without stats and reads, looks like vilain had something that a flush can beat and was protecting it.. a set, two pairs with also an over pair.. pocket 6 or 7 are also possible.. more 7 then 6.. min raise on the button then called a 3x 3-bet.. I don't see vilain with 2 suited live cards testing your hand..

But all that is following basic poker play... stake played, habit and patterns of vilain can change that and maybe he called with AK of diamonds.. or 6-7 off!

Without reads, like during the first hands, on a new table, It's a fold situation 9/10..

-TRP-

M

mikeisthebestever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most hands played this way you are flipping with, sometimes he will show up with one that has you crushed, RARELY will he show up with one you have dominated. For that reason and with no info on the villain, I would let this one go.

B

blackburn44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
against 2 opponents, by 3 betting on the flop, villian must have more than a flush draw unless he is a maniac. villian's range can be a two pair or a set and probably he is scared to that wet board.

i think you must consider folding in this spot :)

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looks like a flush draw but could be overpair or a A6..I would need more info about the other player..if he's tight i might fold.. If not I would lean towards a call.. a quarter of our chips are in there... and you are often good.