Tips For Live Game Players
Alright, I've quit the online grind and switched over to casino cash games and I thought I'd offer some pointers for anybody who is thinking of hitting the casinos
1. You are not on TV. If you think that it's important to seem to mull over every decision you're wrong. Just go ahead and fold your 8,3 off for the $2.00.
2. If you are constantly surprised when it's your turn you're probably to stupid to be playing. It's a simple game and everybody goes in order, when you see the guy to your right do something it's then your turn.
3. If you are going to call an $80 bet, you don't have to count out eight stacks of two chips, four of four would work just as good.
4. You have to show two cards to win, don't be an idiot and just turn over one of your cards.
5. Show one show all, don't show the guy beside you and then quickly muck your cards.
6. If you recently ate a turd, do everybody a favor and have a Tic Tac.
7. If it's folded around to the blinds, CHOP! I don't care if you have AA, just chop.
8. If there's a bad beat jackpot and there's a rule about talking about the bad beat, DON'T TALK ABOUT THE BAD BEAT. A douchey manager will do anything he can not to pay it.
9. If you're down to almost no chips, don't get up and leave the table for an hour when there are people waiting to play. Just take your $20 and move on.
10. Last but not least: YOU REALLY AREN'T ON TV