Table full of weak players. 6-Max PLO : 4Players VPIP > 60, one decent regular

T

tunafishzzz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post @cardschat. I play private online PLO 6-Max games, mid stakes. Most of the players are having VPIP > 60 PFR (10-25). Table is full of limpers where everyone just tend to see more cards as cheaply as possible. Their 3-bet range is very nutted, so the most common scenario there is Single Raised multi-way(3-5way) flop.

Post flop also there are less button steal, and an overall passive approach. If you try to make a steal on flop in position, there will be at least 2 callers. They can be calling you only on a gut-shot draw if the bet is small.

For such a table:confused::confused::confused: :

What should be my bankroll to start with (40-120BB Game: I Generally start with 80BB) ?
How should i vary my pre-flop ranges for every limper? (UTG-BTN -> 14,20,30,50 RFI)
What should be my own VIP,PFR on that table?
Whats should be the winning strategy and mentality ?

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The impression here is that you feel (or confidently know) that you have a skill edge over your table. If that is true, than definitely do not buy-in for anything less than 100BB.

Buying in for half that increases variance and requires your range be much tighter. Essentially, you will be shoving or folding without much room to maneuver.

T

tunafishzzz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks.

1> What should be my bankroll to start with? How much should i aim to win in one session.
2> How should I modulate my preflop range for every limper before me?
3> How should I use bluffs, as they call a lot ?
4> How should be the overall strategy and mentality for such a table?
5> What should be my VPIP, PFR?